Michael Jace

Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

In Wife's Death

6/18/2014 9:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Michael Jace Pleads Not Guilty
Michael Jace just pled not guilty to murder ... in the shooting death of his wife, April.

Jace was arrested May 19 after he called 911 to report he had shot and killed his wife in their L.A. home. Their two young sons were home at the time.

Authorities haven't discussed motive ... but, as we previously reported,  the couple had been fighting over money problems.

He's currently being held on $2 million bail ... and faces 50 years to life in state prison if convicted.

Michael Jace Father in Law 911 Call

0520-micheal-jace-through-the-years-footer-4

Loretta Love

ya but....

Kobe_No_Means_No

Man, I told her to just shut da **** up, but da ***** just kept sayin' she wants dis and dat, and wouldn't shut da **** up. I ain't got no time for dat ish. I was done wit dat *****, believe dat. It ain't my fault yo. Ya know what I'm sayin'? Truth.

BLUE UGLY 💩

NOT guilty? He's guiltier than OJ

Rigby

Not guilty. Wtf I thought his kids witnessed him do it.... stop wasting tax payers money with a dragged out trial. Your guilty now go sit in a cell somewhere and rot. Byeee

myopinion

I'm confused...He admitted guilt...Now he pleads not guilty. I don't get it.

Mumra the Ever Living

It will be awful hard for him to try to make up some BS about the 911 call.

The murdering creep should just give it up, serve his fifty year sentence, and see if he can save some of assets for his children. Otherwise, he will spend every dime he owns paying his lawyers to try to defend the indefensible.

pj

I think this part of the law needs to be changed. They are going to waste tax money on the nonsense.

truth

Pleads not guilty?
He confessed to the cops already.

lkelly816

I see......so, if he didn't do it, who the hell did!

Ferndog68

It's tough to admit to something you did when reality sinks in and you know the rest of your life will be behind a cell. A true man is measured on one who can admit their faults or wrong actions and try and fix them. You sir need to stand up and face your faith And spend the rest of your life trying to gain forgiveness. Taking someone's life because you deem them not worthy of living is the lowest of the low. Now they will judge you and see whether you are worthy of being a free man or not. Not good to be a hot head is it??

PRICEISRIGHT

here goes another O.J Simpson style case.

Too Bad he will be found guilty cause his wife isn't white!

Ms.X

Hasn't he hurt his kids enough??? Now they're gonna have to testify against his Guilty ass...

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Angry black men

boo boo

He called cops and said "I did it" and then he sent a text to her dad and said "I did it". Now he's telling the court "I didn't do it"? Hmmmm

MC

Good luck in prison murderer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments