Columbus Short

Bar Room KO Was Over $20 Bills to My Wife's Face

7/11/2014 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071114_columbus_short_v103_launch
Columbus Short is finally revealing exactly what drove him into such a rage that he delivered a knockout blow to a guy's face earlier this year -- and it might change your opinion of the hot-headed actor.

Short was on Atlanta's V-103 radio station when he was asked about the bar fight back in March, and he said ... "I had to defend my wife at a bar. This man was being highly, highly disrespectful ... slapping her in the face with $20 bills."

TMZ broke the story ... Columbus knocked out Felton Hyche III, and at the time all we knew was that Hyche had allegedly said or done something rude to Short's wife.

Columbus also explains that Hyche was the one who got physical first -- but if what he says about the money to his wife's face is true, we gotta ask ...
 0627-columbus-short-VICTIM-tmz-01

Unbroken Chain

Enough of this loser. Never heard of him til on here. Who gives a crap, he's a jerk, we get it

kewljewl

Wait a second...so this guy that slapped her in the face with money gets the she*t beat outta him by the husband that beat the sh*t outta his own wife...I don't get it...

kewljewl

Why is he still free? If I beat the crap outta anyone...I would be in jail...forever...shoot I threatened someone one time and ended up in jail.for 8 friggin days...didn't threaten to kill them m just beat the crap outta her...and I was in jail for 8 days!! This guy is getting away with almost murder!!

kewljewl

P.s. I hate the "justice system" sometimes.

Chaz

home boy looking like Gaddafi LMAO

willhowcoop

Violent piece of **** idiotic loser ****sucking mother****ing piece of gutter trash. Die in jail bitch.

kingkkong234

I isn't that Ludicrous laying there. .. (Chris Tucker voice) "you just got knocked the F@#$ out."

The Maharincess of Franistan

I don't believe him for a minute. This is a guy who has beaten and threatened his wife repeatedly. NO WAY he was outraged by any alleged mistreatment of his wife. No way.

Nights N White Satin

And who cares just another black man fighting

tonerbonerman

If someone even raised there voice at my woman they'd risk an ass kickin!

Jordan

If this is true how come Columbus's wife has not come out and said this was true?

Dee Kat

If u don't stick up for ur wife/girl I r a punk!!!!#truth

fan

Good for him

calichrome

I don't know how this guy is able to keep up with all his lies at this point. Columbus please put the drugs & alcohol down!!

HumanNature

I BET THE WIFE HAVE A DIFFERENT STORY!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments