Sandra Bullock

Stalker Came Face-to-Face

At Bedroom Door

7/15/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714-sandra-bullock-stalker-tmz-7news-01
The intruder arrested inside Sandra Bullock's home came face-to-face with her ... right outside her bedroom ... TMZ has learned.

We've obtained the search warrant allowing cops to search for an arsenal of weapons owned by Joshua Corbett.  TMZ broke the story ... cops found 7 guns at Corbett's home -- including assault rifles -- but they believe more are out there.

The search warrant outlines a chilling confrontation between Bullock and Corbett.  At 1 AM she hears a loud banging inside the house.  Bullock goes to her bedroom door to close and lock it and she sees Corbett right there in the hallway wearing dark clothing.

Bullock slams the door shut, locks it and calls 911.  She told cops she had showered before going to bed, so he may have been there the whole time.

When the cops arrived, Corbett began screaming, "Sandy, I'm sorry.  Please don't press charges."

Corbett was carrying a notebook with cut-out magazine pics of Bullock and multiple, handwritten notes. One of the notes said, "I will forever be thinking of you and Louie, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."

Corbett also forgives Bullock for "anything you may have done" and then tries to compliment her, writing Bullock is "hot and intelligent, lissome and taught [sic]."

sandra_bullock_through_the_years_footer

Kobe_No_Means_No

WTF, she's like 50 years old. He needs to get his eyes checked. Truth.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Crazzy

Kobe_No_Means_No

Here's proof that he's crazy. All her real husbands want to have nothing to do with her and here's this dude. Insane in da membrane... don't you know I'm loco??!! Truth.

Goodlifeindica

Note - Importance of Private Security*

slavnar

I can't even imagine what I would do if I caught some guy in my house while my wife was there and he was peeking in on her taking a shower. The cops would have to come pick get his body.

aemish

scared of that!!

rebelink2113

That's crazy scary!!! He needs some help. Clearly he has some sort of mental problems. I wonder how long he was there in her home. She needs to upgrade her home security.

Bridget

That's not creepy or anything. Glad her and Louis are okay. She definitely needs to hire better security.

Chris

I'd like to know how in the hell these intruders gain entry into these celebrity homes. Don't these people have motion activated alarms on their exterior property? Don't they lock their doors and set an alarm in the case of forced entry? Do they lock their windows and doors or have security of any kind?

kewljewl

I am.actually frightened for this woman She needs to get better security and I swear if the "justice" system.let's him.out soon...she's a gonner...no boubt

ViralSexy.com

What the heck! That was funny, this guy is pursuing his dream.

Reginaphalange

Too scary!

Demi

"..my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you." Ok, so Charlie Hunnam's mine now.

Hey, buy your pregnancy gag items and other prank items at Fakeababy.com "Fake a Baby"

two cents

The guy is insane and has access to weapons. What could possibly go wrong??!!

shakedoggy

we usually only see the glitz and glamour of celebrity. the reality is not always as bright and rosy as we might think. wee luv u sandra buttock!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments