JWoww

Brings Home Baby

And Breast Friend

7/16/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0715-jwoww-pcn-01
Two days after giving birth ... Jwoww arrived home from the hospital Tuesday carrying her precious cargo -- but she let her fiance carry the baby.

Jwoww held tight to her breast-feeding pillow ... while fiance Roger Mathews toted their newborn daughter, Meilani, in a baby carrier.

They were greeted by "Jersey Shore" co-star Snooki ... who's preggo with her 2nd bambino.

Nice balloons, Snook.

0715-snooki-balloons-pcn-01

Poppy

She looks great for just having a baby!

RetailQueen

I remember coming home from the hospital with my babies. Bittersweet. One part of me was anxious to sleep in my own bed and shower in my own bathroom and get back to life. The other part of me missed the attention the staff would give me and all the rest while the baby was in safe hands. It's very emotional. Jwoww you deserve nothing but love and support right now, bless your beautiful baby and congrats!

Quinn

not a jwoww fan. or her show or Jersey for that matter but seriously people, back up the chick just had a baby. give her a couple of months before you call her a fat sow. Jesus.

john

cant believe some man thought this female looking Joker face skank was hot enough looking to want to stick his dick in her nasty smelly hole. Dumb, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life boys and girls.

Cookie35

I don't like the show and it is trashy...but the lady just had a baby..really your going to say shes fat??? This commenting post is more just like a place to be a bully..she probably didn't even want to come out of the hospital cause of all the paps that are going to take pics and criticize... I say congrats and good luck your baby is beautiful

latinaflava

some ppl on here r just rude....how u gonna call sme1 fat tht just had a baby....I mean seriously...grow the F up....

Timmy Boy

Why are these people breeding? There is no hope for humanity.

ohkay

Really, TMZ? Calling a pillow her precious cargo and saying Roger was left to carry the baby? You guys are such pricks, I literally can not stand the way you write your articles.

Mr Right

Great! All we needed was more white trash brought into this world

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

Poor thing looks really swollen still. I wonder if she had preeclampsia?

ALLupINyourMOUTHhole

Usually, you take the trash out of your home...not bring it in Interesting... Please, please, please tap the little arrows. I need attention

jerzygal2014

She looks miserable already ! Lol!

npierce37

The medication used to speed up labor can cause major swelling, I just had my little girl and was swollen for two weeks because of that medication. Also the hospital says you can't carry anything heavier than your baby for two weeks so no wonder Rodger is carrying the baby, those car seats can be heavy. Why does everything have to be taken in such a bad way?

Douggy

That is the face of a man who knows he ****ed up bad

Gail

As an OB nurse, I hate to see people totally covering the car seat with a blanket, which makes the baby overheat and also re-breathe in the exhaled carbon dioxide.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments