« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-Destiny's Child Member

I Just Wanted to Sleep in the Woods

7/21/2014 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0720-farrah-laron-franklin-Mug-Shot-02

Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was so drunk when she was arrested Sunday morning ... she was found laying in a random person's front yard and told cops she planned on sleeping in the woods.

TMZ broke the story ... Franklin was arrested early Sunday morning for disorderly conduct, and the details are crazy.

According to the police NFL player Da'Quan Bowers flew Franklin to Myrtle Beach.  The two of them, along with NFL player Ricky Sapp went out on the town Saturday day and night ... and the alcohol was flowing.  They all went back to Sapp's place and it became apparent to everyone Franklin was wasted.

Sapp and Bowers both told police they thought Franklin had been doing drugs.  Bowers told police he was suspicious of Franklin because she would go to the bathroom for extended periods of time.

Bowers and Sapp say they called cops after Franklin went nuts, screaming and slamming doors. They told police Franklin fled. Cops combed the neighborhood and eventually found Franklin laying down in a neighbor's lawn.

Police described Franklin as "highly intoxicated" and "unsteady on her feet," but she denied using drugs. She told police she had nowhere to go and planned on sleeping in the woods.

She was arrested for disorderly conduct.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

c

Well to be fair sometimes going to the bathroom takes a while when you're really hammered...

LuLu1024 👀

I had one of those nights smh embarrassing lol

Ozzie X

Some people can't move on and stop living in the past. The best investment you can make is therapy.

Ron Fing Swanson

She wasn't drunk, she was on bath salts.

Tessa Grénadá

I had one of those nights, last night! Walk of sHAmE a has a whole new meaning thanks 2 me!

RetailQueen

Poor girl she obviously has issues that she needs help with. Way to kick her when she's down, TMZ.

awards

The world really needs Black Door Farrah, eh?

Happy Feet

"Can you pay my bail, can you pay my disorderly bail, can you pay my psychiatric bail, can pay my court cost bills, I don't think you do, so into the bottle I flew!"

tmon3ydadjmbr

Why beyonce why u no help? :O

Word-Up

We all want to sleep in the woods after a night of overly drinking

ellenviola

THANK THE LORD THIS IS ALL THAT HAPPENED.!....MANY WORSE THINGS COULD HAVE HAPPENED,,,.........IM SURE THIS IS A REALITY CHECK FOR THIS WOMAN TO RE -DIRECT HER LIFE.........ITS A WAKE UP FOR CHANGE......THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS PROBABLY THIS DRUNK.... HOPEFULLY SHE HAS SUPPORT FROM FMAILY AND FREINDS..I WISH HER THE BEST.....

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!!

Another life ruined by Beyoncé

Starwatcher14

This is so sad!

Robert

For the TMZ writers: It's lying in the woods, not laying.

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

She needs to be in rehab

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments