Miranda Kerr

I NEVER Slept with Justin

Long-Standing Denial

7/30/2014 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Miranda Kerr Justin Bieber Hook Up

Miranda Kerr
did NOT sleep with Justin Bieber after the 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion show ... so Miranda claimed at the time as did her lawyer.

Miranda's lawyer sent out a letter at the time rumors swirled that Miranda and Justin hooked up at a hotel after the show ... when she was still with Orlando Bloom.  The letter calls such claims "false and defamatory."

We're told Kerr was as adamant as her lawyer at the time ... that she did NOT hook up with Bieber.

Apparently Orlando Bloom didn't buy the story.  The couple separated the following year.  And it's very clear from the story we posted Tuesday night ... there's beef between Justin and Orlando over Miranda.

As for Justin ... sources connected with the singer say he got all braggy when he talked about Miranda ... which of course does not necessarily mean he was telling the truth.

0730-justin-bieber-miranda-backstage-3
update_graphic_red_barMiranda posted a photo this afternoon on Instagram of herself topless in a bathtub ... just in case you forgot what all the fuss was about.

0730_miranda_kerr_instagram

mannyscotch

That's all woman. He would not know what to do

notalawyer

WHY would she ?

Mare

Yeah right, and I am Cinderella!!! She is a HO Bag!!

Lauren

Orlando was a man, bieber was a boy. Doubt Miranda did a boy.

Sheldon Siegel

Miranda has inspired me to come out of the closet. I never slept with Bieber either. lol

Joi

Beiber is such an immature pr**k. Of course, we all know that Miranda Kerr wouldn't dirty herself by sleeping with a bottom-feeding version of Stewie on "Family Guy." Sleeping with him would have ruined her career as an actress!

Someone needs to give Beiber a good beat down. He realizes that people would love to see that, which is why he has so many people with him. I bet he wouldn't face Bloom Mano-a-Mano!

Minnetonka40

Women like her don't go home and screw a 19 year old.

GetOverYourself

If I found out my wife was scissoring Justine, I wouldn't want to fight, I'd want to watch!

You Don't Know

Enough of this already! This is the 4th or 5th story posted in less than 24hrs. Ugh! Imagine if they actually got into a fight this site would be covered in JB sh*t. Get over it already!

TC17

You don't get any more classless than Bieber is. He is the king of classless. Truly pathetic.

retro kiddo

If she humped justin, I'm next!

TC17

One of these days Bieber is going to cross the wrong person. He is always hiding behind his goons.

Italia

I saw that show on TV, Miranda was all over JB, even following him around. It's not his fault that she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

Jamey Hunter

They seem like a perfect couple--he looks like a teenage girl, and her little pinched up face--they can be very happy together

GeenaC