Scooter Braun

Attacks Photog's Lawyer

You're a FAME WHORE!!!

8/3/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801-scooter-braun-justin-bieber-tmz-01Scooter Braun turned the tables in his Justin Bieber deposition, attacking the photog's lawyer for making a shameless fame grab.

Scooter was being deposed by the lawyer for a photog who accused Bieber's bodyguards of beating him. TMZ got hold of the transcript, and it's pretty epic.  As the camera is trained on Scooter, he turns the tables, asking the photog's lawyer, "Why is the camera not on you and only on me?"

Scooter then looks at his lawyer and says, "I think it's better if it's on him too, because then his voice
is not the only thing that's famous.  He can be famous with his face, too."

In another exchange, Scooter blows off a technical question, sarcastically saying, "I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know what is public or what is sealed.  I like to watch a lot of 'Law & Order,' and I'm a huge fan of Jack McCoy ... but I don't know if what he does is actual law, or just the stuff I watch on TV."

Then Scooter accuses the photog's lawyer of leaking Justin's video deposition saying, "It was entertaining what you provided to TMZ."

Sorry, we don't recall.

031014_bieber_mash_up_launch_v2

vanessagotti

Go Skooter!(;

Jordan

Daddy Scooter taught Justine how to be the D-Bag she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

HillbillyHell

Chill. Camera's on you, moron, because you're the one being deposed. Can't help you if your whole reference to life is what you watch on TV.

funkybarfly

What about the other leaked video of Bieber and Scooter where Bieber bites pillow like a little bitch?

Cool Papa

The Jack McCoy defense? So, not only is the Biebette a dunce, so is his manager?

ChokedGopher

This is a tmz threat directed at justin bieber. Did anyone read the buzzfeed article with references to the "tmz vault"? TMZ wants something from the Biebs over this Orlando Bloom fight & they are threatening Scotter Braun with the release - look at that last sentence. TMZ you shady as F but respek.

tgrfan42069

and you scooter are a douche farmer..couldnt careless how bieber acts or how many drugs he uses as long as he is making you bank

Brian

What kind of grown man has the name Scooter? Kind of fruity.

L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

What's with his name Scooter anyways??

Umanyways

Now we know why Bieber is entitled and douchey in host deposition because Scooter is the same way.

Beatlecat1

This a-hole is the reason we have Bieber in the first place. Hell is too good for him.

Almightyrahh

Lmaoooo I love this

MRJKAVL

I couldn't imagine a worse fate as any type of business professional, than to be in a room with these two ungrateful smartassses. Scooter I hope you find a way to live with yourself, after putting your top client into an early grave you d*ick cheese

TheRealDeal

THIS Justin Bieber deposition is why Orlando Bloom will always stay winning against all things Bieber. Shhh, Justin. The grown ups are talking. Daddy will change your diaper later.

dereal

Celebrities think they are untouchable...that needs to stop!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments