Scooter Braun

Attacks Photog's Lawyer

You're a FAME WHORE!!!

8/3/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801-scooter-braun-justin-bieber-tmz-01Scooter Braun turned the tables in his Justin Bieber deposition, attacking the photog's lawyer for making a shameless fame grab.

Scooter was being deposed by the lawyer for a photog who accused Bieber's bodyguards of beating him. TMZ got hold of the transcript, and it's pretty epic.  As the camera is trained on Scooter, he turns the tables, asking the photog's lawyer, "Why is the camera not on you and only on me?"

Scooter then looks at his lawyer and says, "I think it's better if it's on him too, because then his voice
is not the only thing that's famous.  He can be famous with his face, too."

In another exchange, Scooter blows off a technical question, sarcastically saying, "I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know what is public or what is sealed.  I like to watch a lot of 'Law & Order,' and I'm a huge fan of Jack McCoy ... but I don't know if what he does is actual law, or just the stuff I watch on TV."

Then Scooter accuses the photog's lawyer of leaking Justin's video deposition saying, "It was entertaining what you provided to TMZ."

Sorry, we don't recall.

031014_bieber_mash_up_launch_v2

Olivia3100

Jerk.....no wonder he reps a jerk...$$$$ and jerks hang together!

Elstang

Jesus! Who has time to write a Novel for a response?! Too wordy!!

Noog

Scooter?

TheOne

He is only slightly less idiotic than his puppet.

KellyinCA

Scooter ain't Bieber. Both know, though, that they'd do well to settle. With these antics played out for a jury, the photographer will never have to work again.

Jerry

Bieber looks more like his name should "Scooter Braun".

Crablegs

Why does a grown man call himself scooter?

JustJess

Aaah man! Every time I look at TMZ and see Justin case you thought we cared bieber .... I get excited that there is the story we all dream about.... But not today... He didnt fall off of a cliff.... Just another dumb ass story proving his worthlessness and all the idiots that surround him! Damn... Maybe tomorrow!

Miamivic

Scooty Poo had his chance to answer questions in a deposition but ran away like a cold yellow turkey. Anything he says now is cowardly.

kawaiipotato

And yet we pretend not to care about him

bob

who is scooter braun?

missdiva22

go scooter Braun no one should attack justin bieber like that ****ing ass hoes bitches ***** ass

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3