Wiz Khalifa

Skips Court But Makes Time for Fallon

8/7/2014 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wiz Khalifa Jimmy Fallon
Wiz Khalifa's great defense for blowing off court in Texas Wednesday -- he was hanging out with Megan Fox and Jimmy Fallon on "The Tonight Show."

Sure, Wiz could've kept a low profile -- since there's a warrant out for his arrest -- but instead he popped up as a guest on Fallon's show.

As we reported ... Wiz was supposed to be in court in El Paso Wednesday for his pot bust in May ... but when he didn't show, the judge issued the warrant.

Wiz's next hearing might go something like this: "Your honor. Pictionary. With Megan Fox?!!"

Worth a shot.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Maybe he got high and forgot to go to court. Dumb crackhead

Jeems

Jimmy Fallon seems to be the wrong guy for the Tonight show. Louis C.K. would work.

Flying Blind

I used to like Fallon's late show and snl. But he's not Tonight Show good and this who's he resorted to as a guest.
On another note, I'm glad I use ad-blocker after opening this on a different browser.

Social

Wiz looks like a wet Yorkie/Maltese terrier. Get it together. Gross.

Mihalick

Law enforcement should have greeted him at the doors to The Tonight Show to have him extradited to Texas.

Clytemnestra

This kind of behavior just encourages his young fans to have even less respect for our courts. My sister has been a lawyer specializing in representing young offenders. She says kids often great judges and court appearances like some kind of a joke. They then end up in jail for contempt of court. And that is just the beginning of their troubles. Wiz has money so that helps plenty. Your typical defendant does not have that advantage.

Numapass

Fallon has no talent rappers on now ? Let's see what's on Netflix.

H8Kardash

All young musicians now adays think they are above the law, nobody can touch them. Its a joke that these guys get away with sh it and nobody cares!

SnowWhite

So he missed his court date for bringing weed to the airport oh well. I personally think that u should be able to bring anything u want as long as its not a weapon on a plane with u.

whatshername

Man I have like four failure to appears right now. I hate going to court. I plan to go every time then the day of I can't ever get myself to go and I bail. I've been there before and took off. So I get why he didn't go lol. Or at least feel for him!

Noog

Things that make you go hmmm....

tmon3ydadjmbr

Wiz your just looking for attention aren't you? .

rukiddingme

rukiddingme

jMo

leave Wiz alone lol

lourdgoogoo

It is weed. Stop wasting tax money on that crap.