Ariana Grande's Brother

Reveals My Sister's Famous

And So Am I

8/10/2014 7:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081014_frankie_grande_launch
Ariana Grande's brother revealed who he REALLY IS to his "Big Brother" castmates ... in the most bizarre and Grande-ose way possible.

Frankie Grande made the confession on the live feed -- that he's not only Ariana Grande's bro but also a BIG STAR in his own right and head ... and it wasn't received well.

His delivery makes him incredibly unlikeable ... but it's all part of a play to stay in the house and win $500K.

You gotta watch the video ... he's so famous it hurts ... or so he says.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hoppy420

Lol breaking news huh tmz... Luv his sisters ass tho

ImNotWrongYoureNotRight

if he's so famous, how come none of them knew who he is?

porkchop

Hold on tight to your sister's coat tails Dou che,,,it seems to help you think you aren't the nobody the rest of the world thinks you are.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Arianna Grande's pretty fine, I'll give her that. But of course Harvey only follows her brother 24/7. Truth.

nomer

A MOGUL? Lmao! I've never heard of him and neither has anyone else. I gotta admit, though, it's smart game play, especially if he gets kicked out. He will have a lot more followers now, and that equals cash! His sister is cool though.

Snerkles

He's just been waiting, to use that info, to dazzle the other players with his bull$hit. His moment came when all of the other players had realized he was nothing but a pack of lies, and were about to backdoor him. He thinks they're
all on his side, again, but nooooooo;).

Bob

Watching one loser trying really hard to convince other losers that he's famous is about the saddest thing ever.

Bridget

Well, if he was ACTUALLY famous it would be obnoxious. But since he is just a guy who's on a reality show and will be forgotten in a few months, I suppose a lot of people in that position would show off about their "fame".

I was on "Blinky's fun club" when I was a kid. Settle down people. No autographs now. I know you are just clamoring to get next to my fame. LOL. But seriously, yea, your parents just had to make an appointment, lol.

abby

More importantly, is he out of the closet bc this guy is so gay!

Karen Elise

This douche said he's going to sic Ariana's fans on anyone who dares to oppose him. He plays the victim constantly, when he's really the biggest villain in there. Meanwhile, he talks about how the real fan favorites like Zach and Nicole are hated by America for going against him. He needs to get his head out of his ass.

Harold Brown

Frankie is the worst human being in that house and has now using the treat of having his sister Anranna's fans to harass a fellow house mate. This guy is absolutely disgusting. If I were related, I'd be embarrassed.

Lucky Lucy

If you have to explain to a group of people all the things that make you famous, you probably aren't as famous as you think you are.

Honeywanderin

O goodness. Frankie as a fellow queen I wanna b on ur side, but feeling so important for such few accomplishments will bring bad karma to u. I just watched the first 30 secs and he's already acting very dramatic. Honestly tho when Frankie's sees that I have no doubt hell b embarrassed.

Amy

When you have to TELL people that you're famous- YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS!

cj

Neither are famous to me. Never heard of either till BB16.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments