Kendra and Hank

Happily Together

Reality Show Drama BS?

8/16/2014 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816-kendra-hank-bahamas-tmz-01Something's fishy with Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett ... in the wake of the rumored marriage problems ... we got them on vacation together and it doesn't appear to be for show.

They were eating at a cozy beachside restaurant in Costa Rica Friday ... and the person who snapped the pic says there was no evidence of animosity ... quite the opposite.

The photog tells us they happily ate their meal with the fam without a single reality show camera in sight.  Translation: They weren't putting up a front.

It doesn't track with the new trailer for their show ... where Kendra claims she flushed her wedding ring down the toilet after Hank reportedly had an affair with a transexual or two.

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cutey.w/a.booty

Um perhapppppsssss for their children's sake they were being civil or putting up a front for the kids, so the kids have a nice vacation memory

BLUE UGLY 💩

I knew Hank was a pole smoking gay fruitcake, chasing chicks with d's

JoeyB

Maybe they are getting along because Kendra accepts the fact Hank is Gay. All women like gay men don't they?

Jaana

From this "scandal" hit I called BS.

barnyardhumor

Said this all along - BS for the show just like Tori/Dean, Kate Gosselin, ALL housewives.. They've learned well from the king of BS for ratings - Kris Jenner.

Tiff-n-VA

I don't see they making it up I don't think they are that desperate to be more in the public eye I don't think they want to be known for all that I'm sorry I don't see it

ms.arroyo2015

leave them alone if they work things out then they did or if they didnt then leave em alone ots their life not hours so everybody needs to back maybe they want to work things out for the sake of their children because honestly i would probably do the same regardless who they cheated on me with and if they say sorry then ill accept it and work things out but honesty its their life their business not ours!

Asmarlak

The Transexual is hotter than her.

Lucky_130

Since Kendra acts like she was born last night in general, it's entirely possible this is all made up and nobody will be able to see through the dumb bimbo

Franc

Who cares? But I wonder if she's still boozing it up and breastfeeding.

Nostradamus

I'm as cynical as they come and I think there is some truth to both sides of the story. Something weird went down, but then they decided to roll with it. To save some face and simultaneously capitalize on the situation.
Baskett does seem like a bit of a pushover, but I don't seeing him and dim-witted Kendra agreeing to plotting a story where he's getting freaky with transsexuals.

bring back recent posts

No man would wish this drama on his worst neighbour. Oops, well Hank seemed to make choices that added this to his family. I believe it's real. Sadly.

jonathanlengson

Kendra is Hanks money maker, he needs her A$$! #SMFH

Petty1881

Heck naw it isn't made up. She's just another desparate chick that can't be alone.

BillyBob Again