TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Keaton Jones' Mom Those Confederate Pics ... Supposed to Be 'Ironic and Funny'

12/12/2017 6:46 AM PST
Breaking News

Keaton Jones' mother is defending her social media posts with the Confederate flag and insisting she and her family are not racists.

Kimberly Jones told 'GMA' the photos were intended to be "extreme" and "ironic and funny."

Kimberly said she would take it back if she could. She's made her social media pages private since the backlash started.

As TMZ first reported, Kimberly's posts also hindered online fundraising efforts. One GoFundMe account, which raised $58k for Keaton's case, is now on hold. The person who started the page stresses he has nothing to do with Kimberly ... and only wants to help Keaton. 

Keaton Jones GoFundMe Problems Account On Hold, $58k Left Hanging!!!

12/11/2017 2:22 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

There's a big hiccup in online fundraising efforts for Keaton Jones -- one GoFundMe page has been shut down altogether, and another's on hold with nearly $60,000 unspoken for.

GoFundMe tells us the page labeled "Stand Up for Keaton," which was opened 2 days ago, is no longer accepting donations. Since Keaton's anti-bullying message went viral over the weekend, the page has pulled in $58,249 in donations ... however the guy who started it is putting the charity on hold. GoFundMe says it needs to contact Keaton's mom, Kimberly Jones, to ensure she's the beneficiary ... since the guy who started the page doesn't know her. So far, the company's been unable to reach her.

There was a second GoFundMe page, purportedly started by Kimberly herself which solicited money for Keaton's Christmas gifts. Sources close to the situation tell us that was immediately shut down by GoFundMe due to fraud concerns -- namely, whether it was really started by Kimberly.

Further complicating the fundraising are social media postings from the real Kimberly Jones. As we reported ... photos of her with the Confederate flag and comments about whining "butt hurt Americans" have sparked an online backlash.

The guy behind the "Stand Up for Keaton" page even reacted, saying, "THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MOM!!" He added he doesn't know the Jones family, but just wanted to help a kid who's been bullied.

Giancarlo Stanton Rages in Miami w/ 2 Chainz Hours After Yankees Trade

12/11/2017 6:46 AM PST
Breaking News

Giancarlo Stanton wasn't in a hurry to leave Miami after he was traded to the Yankees -- he stuck around an extra day to rage in Miami with 2 Chainz

The big trade news was announced late Friday night -- but less than 24 hours later, Stanton was at Rockwell x 1OAK Art Basel pop up event in Miami on Saturday ... where he got onstage and partied with the rapper. 

Also, CHECK OUT THAT PINKY RING -- LEGENDARY!!!!!

2 Chainz also hooked Stanton up with a magnum sized bottle of Ace of Spades bubbly.

The ex-Marlins superstar is set to be introduced as the new face of the Yankees Monday ... so, this could have been his unofficial "goodbye" to the city he ran for half a decade.

It's almost kinda sad -- until you remember his $325 MILLION contract. 

Ty Dolla $ign, YG Pay 6 Figures to Aussie Soccer Star Over Club Beating

12/11/2017 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Ty Dolla $ign and YG's alleged beatdown of an Australian soccer star apparently cost 'em big-time -- 'cause the guy says they dropped at least $100k to keep the matter out of court.

Aussie footballer Nelly Yoa tells TMZ he settled with Ty and YG for a low six-figure amount to avoid a potential lawsuit against them for allegedly beating the crap out of him in 2015.

We broke the story ... Nelly says the rappers punched and kicked him in the head when they tried clearing out a VIP room at a nightclub in Melbourne that he refused to vacate. He claimed the alleged beating cost him a soccer deal that woulda made him a fortune.

Nelly put T&Y on official notice a couple months ago, letting them know a lawsuit was coming. 

We've reached out to Ty and YG to confirm the settlement ... so far, no word back.

'Life In Pieces' Toddler Star Could Buy a Benz!

12/11/2017 12:20 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

 "Life in Pieces" actress Ana Sophia Heger's stashing $70k in the bank and co-starring with James Brolin and Colin Hanks ... while most kids her age are just trying to color within the lines. 

We got ahold of 4-year-old Ana's contract for the hit series -- filed in court because she's a minor -- and it's clear she's already a seasoned pro. She was guaranteed $10k an episode for 2 guest appearances playing Lark.

Kid must've killed it 'cause now she has 5 more episodes to her credit ... at that same rate. That's a whole lotta animal crackers!

Sophia also gets her own trailer complete with TV, DVD player, sofa, bathroom, microwave and more. Beats building a fort with pillows and blankets.

Russia's Biggest Soccer Star Balls Out Before World Cup ... With Iced Out Rolex!

12/11/2017 12:15 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Yeah, tensions are high ... but there's one thing Russian and American superstar athletes have in common -- they LOVE expensive jewelry. 

Case in point ... Aleksandr Kokorin -- the biggest soccer star in Russia, a 26-year-old striker on the World Cup team. 

He's also rich as hell -- and just dropped a cool $100,000 on a custom Rolex watch and diamond necklace combo.

Kokorin hit up Dave Bling and Big Will at DWS Jewelry & Co. in NYC for a "Rainbow Rolly" -- comprised of multicolored VS-1 diamonds on the bezel. 

Kokorin issued a statement about the pieces through the jeweler ... saying, "I always want to create something that feels unique to me. This watch reminds me that even though time is expensive and serious, it can also be fun and enjoyable."

Farrah Abraham Neon Panties & Vajazzle Kits Can't Host Without Them!

12/10/2017 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Most people demand bottles of Ciroc on their riders, but not Farrah Abrahamwho's gonna be busy bedazzling her lady parts in her green room.

Farrah's hosting a XXXMas party at the Las Vegas stripper institution Crazy Horse III Thursday and her rider is about what you'd expect from a porn star ... neon panties and a vajazzle kit.

The former "Teen Mom" also gets very specific when it comes to hygiene, requesting "a pre-planned appointment with an affluent med-spa for service of 2 syringes of Sculpta facial filler," plus a 24k gold collagen breast firming gel mask.

The caring mom wants to care for the strippers ... demanding $3k in Crazy Horse III Diamond Dollars to tip performers.  

Not much when it comes to food and beverage though, just one California sushi roll. It's how she ... rolls.

Kristen Wiig Drops $2.96 Mil ... for Mid-Century Jewel

12/9/2017 12:30 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Kristen Wiig's a big fan of masterpieces ... especially when it comes to her crib.

The super funny lady dropped $2,960,000 for a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom Pasadena pad that's a Mid-Century gem ... with walls of glass, pool, spa, gardens and a seamless indoor/outdoor feel. The 3,425 square foot home also has lots of patios and vistas.

Check out the pics ... there's a lot to be jealous over. Even the dog looks adorable, though probably not part of the sale.

Cynthia Luczyski and Lauren Luczyski repped the seller and Bryony Atkinson repped Kristen. 

'Ant-Man' Actress Doubles Down!! Sequel Money So Sweet

12/9/2017 12:10 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

"Ant-Man" actress Abby Ryder Fortson's paycheck ain't shrinking like her superhero dad in the movie, because she's bringing home twice the dough for the sequel ... TMZ has learned. 

We got a hold of her minor's contract for the 'Ant-Man' franchise and Abby -- who's only 9, mind you --  was guaranteed $140k if she gets a role in an "Ant-Man" sequel. That's more than twice the $67.5k she got for the first film.

"Ant-Man and the Wasp" hits theaters next July 2018. Might be too soon for buzz, but IF Abby makes it into a third flick, she'll haul in $215k.

In this case, the small guys are winning big.

Tupac's Outlawz Member Objects to Penis Pic Sale ... Don't Be So Thirsty!

12/8/2017 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Tupac in his prime might've been down to have a pic of his junk out in the public -- but not a 46-year-old Pac had he survived ... which is just one reason his pal doesn't want it sold. 

We spoke to Outlawz member E.D.I. Mean about Pac's ex-GF attempting to sell an old photo of his frank and beans -- and while he says he understands the possible reason behind it ... he doesn't approve.

Sounds like E.D.I.'s making a case for good old-fashioned respect -- which he doesn't believe this ex has much if she's seriously trying to hawk Pac's photo

As for whether the man himself would be flattered ... E says age changes everything. 

Steve Harvey Sued for Alleged Fraud Involving Charity Blames Oprah, Tyler Perry for Bad Financial Advice

12/7/2017 5:04 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Steve Harvey is being sued by a guy who claims he was hired by the TV mogul to raise $20 million for the Steve and Marjorie Foundation as well as other ventures and got royally stiffed.

Vincent Dimmock claims he struck a deal with Harvey in April to raise the $20 mil, and in return he says he was promised 12.5% of everything he brought in. Dimmock says in the lawsuit he had access to high-level execs, A-list entertainers and political figures including a former President, and he got pledges for $20 mil.

According to the suit, Dimmock delivered on the first million but Harvey refused to pay him his commission.

Dimmock claims Harvey never intended to pay him and then goes on to make various allegations. 

Dimmock says he introduced Harvey to an investor in May, and during their meeting he allegedly disparaged women, blamed Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry for giving him bad financial advice and also blamed Barack Obama for Harvey's "disastrous meeting with Donald Trump." 

He says Harvey and his foundation were in bad financial shape because of a series of P.R. gaffes, including mocking Asian men and meeting with Trump.

We reached out to Harvey's agent, Todd Frank, who tells TMZ, "It sounds fake. Steve is the most loyal guy in the world. I've never been stiffed on a commission from Steve Harvey in 21 years."

Migos & Diplo Play $4 Mil 18th Bday Bash ... J Balvin Too!!!

12/7/2017 11:05 AM PST
Exclusive Details

Migos, Ashanti, Ja Rule, J Balvin and Diplo ... could be a list of Grammy performers -- or just some of the performers and guests at an 18-year-old's $4 million birthday party in San Antonio.

The lucky guy is Thomas J. Henry Jr. -- son of the uber successful personal injury lawyer, who you might recall dropped $6 million on his daughter's quinceanera.

Jr.'s bash was anything but low budget -- DJ Ruckus spun all night with the all-star musical performances and celeb guests like Austin Mahone, Lance Bass, Joanna Krupa and Adrienne Bailon.  

There was also a Cuban cigar roller, a bar completely made of ice.

So what do you get the kid with a $4 million party as a present? Eh, just a nice watch ... and a Ferrari.

Kids. They grow up so rich. Sometimes. 

Melania Trump Hawking 2018 RNC Calendars So Prez can 'Keep Winning'

12/7/2017 11:11 AM PST
Exclusive Details

Melania Trump's reaching out to some of her husband's supporters and offering them the first crack at a special 2018 calendar ... for just a small contribution, of course.

This is no ordinary calendar, either ... it's the official RNC calendar featuring photos hand-picked by the First Lady that she hopes will serve as "a reminder of how important the 2018 elections are to the future of our country."

Melania's only asking Trump supporters to chip in 15 bucks for the calendar, too ... to ensure the Prez and the Party have resources to keep racking up the wins.

But if they feel so inclined, supporters can donate way more -- up to $2,700 a month!

Around the Web