This Week's Biggest Losers 11/25/06

11/25/2006 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For most of us, part of Thanksgiving fun is beating other dinner guests to the stuffing. For this hapless holiday group, it was more about getting the stuffing beaten out of them.

michael richardsMichael Richards: He looks a little bit like Lenny Bruce, and not at all like Richard Pryor. KKKramer should never have attempted to walk in the nimble N-word footsteps of a pair of stand-up comedy legends. On Monday's "Late Show with David Letterman," Jerry Seinfeld was there to hawk the Season 7 DVD just in time for post-Thanksgiving shoppers. Instead, he and Richards were thrust via satellite into an episode no one wanted to see. In moving from puffy shirt to puffy eyes, the 57-year-old Richards managed to instantly limit his near-term career options to a David Duke TV movie.

kelly ripaKelly Ripa: With her clay-footed handling of an American Idol's playful banter, Ripa inadvertently plunged into the treacherously shrill waters of "What's up with that?" Compounding matters, beyond Rosie's dark "View" of the matter, is the utterly unbelievable nature of Ripa's apology. She was worried about catching cold and flu season germs? To paraphrase a lyric from "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word," -- track five of Aiken's latest album -- "It's a sad, sad situation, and it's getting more and more absurd." Memo to Gelman: Wash, rinse, repeat.

kristin davis Kristin Davis: If your 2006 acting resume consisted of "The Shaggy Dog" and this weekend's Thanksgiving turkey "Deck the Halls," you'd be praying for a "Sex and the City" reunion movie too. Since wrapping the smash HBO series, Davis has been relegated to the wife/mom ghetto, a trend first solidified with "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl," and the ABC-TV movie, "Soccer Moms." Since the man who plays her hubby "Christmas with the Kranks" is none other than Matthew Broderick, let's hope Davis had the good sense to wrap her latest sexless film gig with a personal message for Matt's significantly better-employed other: "Hey, girl, can you throw me a bone?"

mariah carey Mariah Carey: While the Black Eyed Peas went 3-for-3 at this year's American Music Awards, the Turnpike Tunester and all-time AMA nominations leader got an 0-for-3 black eye, coming on the six-inch stiletto heels of pissing off fellow absentee winner Slim Shady, with her denials of a 2001 relationship, and wrangling in court with a producer over a cancelled Hong Kong tour date. True, Carey did collect the Make-A-Wish Foundation "Icon Award" last Friday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, but that was, in part, because of her willingness to allow children to take her place at music awards shows. Hmmm ... forgive us for being cynical, but seat-filling in the face of a shutout doesn't quite seem quite the same as getting a steroid-supplemented big-leaguer to hit one out of the park for you.

untitled entertainmentUntitled Entertainment: Whether it's an AA-lister like Mel Gibson or a Gaffe Factory headliner like Michael Richards, there are always other Hollywood folks caught in the crossfire when something this colossal goes down. One of those in Richards' case is his personal management firm, Untitled Entertainment, who will see -- at least for a while -- the fan mail turn to hate mail and the need to pass around xeroxed pages from the playbooks of fellow clients Anne Heche, Tom Sizemore and Christian Slater. As time passes, strange things often spring from hard turns like these, so don't be surprised if a year from now Richards is a well-paid public speaker, counseling college students on the vagaries of prejudice. If Jerry Springer can wind up on "Dancing with the Stars," anything is possible.

tim

michael richard's situation is getting old and tired now. ever since yesterday when i read that those two black guys want MONEY from him, it showed me a lot about who they are. they ask for a face-to-face apology, which i understand. but to ask for money? why? did they injure themselves and need money to pay the medical bills? did they lose money because they missed work? nothing was damaged except for their pride and self-respect and let me just add that by asking for money, they really don't have any pride or self-respect for themselves. they take a situation where they taunted someone first and now are using it for their own financial gain.... that is just lame.

Wicked

figure it out...your mother raised you right and your self-respect is ooozing from my computer screen. Thank you for being you.

moretocome

Ashley, I am a white women married to a black man. I totally understand where you're coming from but I'm glad you've been able to relaxed a little. You'll have a lot to contend with being of mixed race, so pace yourself. I've had to learn that sometime responding to the racist is the biggest mistake you can make. It's like trying to reason with a drunk that they're too drunk to drive. They just can't see what everyone else can see. Some people will never change black or white. Some will have relationships with other humans and learn they may have been wrong to judge someone before getting to know them. Everyone can learn something from other cultures, they just have to want to. Good luck.

Ashley

yes, it is hard. first off i grew up in all white towns and was mixed. but i was accepted there because i grew up there. i then moved to another small town and they were unsure about me because it was a racist community. but when everyone got to know me i was one of the "popular girls. cheerleader, basketball, the whole nine yards." and it was hard being light skinned because black folks (mostly women) would stare me down and talk bad about me because i had the good hair and caramel skin complexion. so its not easy being mixed and all ive tried to do today is get people to understand that it shouldnt be about that. everybody has feelings. i mean when your white and go outside in 100 degree whether your skin turns more black than before so whats the issue? you still have the same blood and feelings and all that. i dont know. some people will never learn

Wicked

flex,

I BET YOUR PARENT ARE REALLY HAPPY AND PROUD WITH YOU FOR A DAUGHTER...

NOT

NOW YOU ARE GOING TO RAISE KIDS WHO WILL HAVE PROBLEMS.

I GUESS YOU ARE TOO UGLY AND FAT TO GET A WHITE MAN...OH WAIT, THAT'S WHAT THE BLACK GUYS GO FOR...OR THE ONLY WHITE WOMEN THEY CAN GET.

GOOD LUCK IN HELL BITCH.

Ashley

oh wow white girl you are really hateful.. do you know that my mother is white and my dad is black and i graduated high school with a 3.5 grade point average, i have never been arrested, and i am going to college next year. and also to point out i am very beautiful. not to be cocky but i hear it everday and cant go anywhere without people staring me up and down and come up to me and say wow you are so beautiful. so no her kids wont be messed up. thats just a bunch of bs. i think i have turned out great and i have probably accomplished more in my 18 years than you will in your whole life.

jj

Freedom of speech. It's disgusting what he said but that was his right as a citizen of the United States. I will personally not watch Seinfeld anymore. There is certainly a double standard whether one wants to admit it or not. I'm tired of having to personally check myself or my words around another race for fear of being looked upon as a racist which I am the furthest thing from.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#46 white girl...
a very familiar name...are you the little whore who tries to pretend that you are an attorney and you have a Black boyfriend? Guess not now that I reread your post...continue...you may amuse us, if you can. But watch that hole in the front of your face young lady: as I recall the top of your head is flat, a nice place to set my beer and ashtray while you're doing what you do best!
(watch the tooth, honey)

Wicked

Yes, Ashey, but did your father stick around to raise you? I think not.

Proves my point.

But good luck to you girl.

Wicked

#49

WHATEVER...

BOY

Mariah's Angel

The only loser here is your crappy ass website. Mariah carey has given over 100,000 dollar, granted over 20 wishes and been a supporter the fresh air fund for years. She doesn't need to brag in the press of the good deed she does.

Ashley

oh white girl. yes my father was around to raise me so before you go and just answer the question please let my give you the correct one. he was there, and even if he wasnt, how many people do you know in this world who actually stay together anymore? was both your mommy and daddy there. now being the bigger person i will allow you to answer first before i just assume that he wasnt.

Ashley

...so i think so, proves my point... good one #49 that sh**s hilarious :)

coco puff

This shit would of never happened 50 years ago because they wouldn't let animals in. If you wanted to see them, you bought a ticket at the zoo. I love ya Mike, truer words were never spoken.

Ashley

and after reading some more of these comments i think ive come to the conclusion as to why everyone is upset. black people were brought here to be slaves. but we had strong black people fight for our rights and now everyone is mad because black people and mexicans are taking over and ruling this b**** now. so i understand if your a little upset. weve taken over the music industry sports modeling tv shows, i understand now... its okay you guys your still important to each other :)