Scott Weiland and Wife

Trash Hotel Room

in Bloody Fight

3/25/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

weilands3-1Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland and his wife trashed a Burbank hotel room during a rockstar-caliber rampage last weekend, and now the hotel is pressing charges against the Weilands for the damage they caused.

Sources tell TMZ that Weiland and his wife Mary ripped alarm clocks and phones from their sockets and threw them, made "dents and gauges" in the walls, and that there was even blood found on some of the linens afterward. (A picture taken at the scene shows a note attached to a trash bag that says, in Spanish, "with blood.")

The trouble started when Mary arrived at the hotel Saturday, whereupon the couple got into "a huge argument" witnessed by their two young children, who had to be taken away by Weiland's assistant. Weiland himself then left, leaving behind Mary, who could be heard throwing things in the room. The police were called, and the hotel is pressing charges for the damage caused. There's no word whether either Weiland or his wife were injured in the spat.

Weiland pleaded guilty to domestic violence charges against Mary in December 2001 and was sentenced to probation and forced to pay a fine.

Snarksnarksnark

It is too bad that the children had witness their parents' violent idiocy. What I don't understand is why MW is even near SW -- she knows full well what kind of temper he has. What a FOOL!!!

Zoe

I met Scott at a party one night several years ago. He was so incredibly down to earth and cool, not to mention totally hot. I'm really sad to hear that he's such an abusive guy, you would have never been able to tell...

SouthernCaGurl4Opri

Don't they live in LA? Why would you be checking into a hotel in Burbank unless you were going there to do drugs. She probably busted him shootin' up again.

amused observer

CalGal : disgusting comment you ignorant lose

Marina

*****Voted Best Music Video of the Year*****
-LA Music Awards

KIM KILNE MUSIC .COM

KIM KILNE MUSIC .COM

KIM KILNE MUSIC .COM

sk8rgurl

Why is he staying in such a crap looking hotel is my first question. Secondly, I don't think it looks all that trashed...i've been to aftershow parties that left places in way worse condition

Kristina

They are both Junkies, I know this FIRST hand - I have been clean and sober one year thank god, and my children have a better life. His children are exposed to their left over needles and crap regularly. Disgusting.

cc

The Hotel is pressing charges for that!!??? I worked as a Supervisor in a Resort for years and have seen damage way worse than that and charges were NEVER filed!!! As for Scott, he needs to just get rid of Mary and he needs to get back with STP!!!!

John C jackson

Scott Weiland has been the frontman for groups with several Gold and Multi-Platinum records in the US spanning about 15 years now. You would have to be living under a rock not to have heard of him. And I say this not as a big STP or Velvet Revolver fan myself. I am pretty aware of just about anyone from any popular music genre, tv, movies etc because I am conscious and not Amish ( hey, even the Amish probably know who he is., The ones on Oprah know 50 Cent and Snoop).

John C jackson

He is at least more accomplished and well known ( by people over 12 years old anyway) than most of the No Name Hollywood "starlets" and reality show nobodies TMZ talks about.

Tara

It says this was last weekend in Burbank.. but Scott was in Miami last weekend at the camp freddy gig?? I was there!!!! Did they mean last night?

Pam Anderson

White trash.

Virginia

I dont blame the hotel owners one bit for pressing charges. And the poor kids had to witness this crap, Sounds like both these people need a mental hospital fast, before someone gets killed.

buddyy

is he hung at all? or why are we talking about him?

she smiled

I was watching some STP videos on youtube yesterday and thinking about how much I liked the band together. There was some really beautiful music made by Scott and the DeLeo bros. I also thought of Scott yesterday when I drove by that dumpy motel on Colorado in Pasadena called the Pasada. Scott got arrested there once buying drugs in the middle of the night about 10 years ago. I wish him the best and hope that he and his wife can figure out how to get along better or just get divorced. They'd all be happier in the long run. I'm sad about the way he has trashed his career. The last time I saw him do something was just before Christmas he was on Leno singing a Christmas song with an orchestra. It was lame. What a waste.

I also agree that the room doesn't look that thrashed and that it looks like a pretty mediocre hotel (but not a shooting gallery type motel). I think he does live in LA. Why were they staying there. Plus, what hotel is that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments