Sharon Osbourne's

Alleged Hair-rassment

12/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: Sharon Osbourne allegedly causes premature balding in "Charm School" contestants.

Sharon Osbourne
This is the damage done to Megan Hauserman, who claims Sharon Osbourne scratched her and pulled out chunks of her hair during the "Rock of Love: Charm School" reunion on Saturday. The irony of this situation does not escape us.

Megan went to the hospital on Sunday -- hence the photo -- and also filed a report with the LAPD.

UrStoopid

!st of all...the hair in the picture, doesn't look as blonde as Megan's hair is. 2nd, Megan got kicked off for kicking BRANDI M, not Destiney. As for the fight being shown on VH1, VERY doubtful. They rarely show fights that are taped at the reunion shows since they tape 4 hours of footage & only show 1 hr to 1 & a 1/2 hr reunion shows. I was actually shocked when they showed the fight between Heather & Daisy on the ROL2 reunion show.

valsu

When does the episode air? I love that kind of trashy television. Going after Ozzy is totally wrong, but attacking another person is just illegal. When you put yourself on a reality show, people can say good and bad things.

I never liked the girl,but dang? Is that a weave. Does anyone's hair grow anymore? I just let mine grow out. Crazy me!

blondie

Go Sharon!!!! Megan is a dumb brain-dead witch with no talent for anything except blow***s!

Don't care

Megan is a nasty bitch. I am glad that someone finally stepped up to her and beat her ass. Now maybe she will go the hell away!

Clinton

Sharon is the biggest know-nothing, ignorant, low-class, wannabe, fame-whore, currently on TV.

Bea

Yeah Sharon...kick her ass! Ozzy Rules!!!

Amanda

FINALLY someone gave that attention whore a smack down-she is the biggest idiot I have ever come across. And uh-Sharon was famous before Ozzy-just not as. She's too young to know that, but she seems to open her mouth before she thinks ALOT!

Chicago

*laughing at all the anti-Sharon comments*

Anyway, karma is a bi**h. It's just a plus that Sharon did it. With all the bulls*it that Megan has thrown both on screen (and we surely know off the screen) it was only a matter of time before someone whooped her a**. It was a long time coming and I'm glad she ran her mouth. She ran it to the wrong person and got taken care of. So you can call Sharon all the names in the world but she had a right to defend her husband and herself. Troublemakers always get what's coming to them.

jennifer crowder

She thinks she is going to marry into money but looks like skank learned another way to get $$$$$$$$$. Her hair ext are cheap anyway. I have been waiting for someone to whoop her ass and looks like someone finally did. Thank you Sharon!

dfwlover

Go Sharon go! She had some nasty hair and she deserved it. Never diss the OZ man..

LJK

Megan is nothing but a slut and a ho! She got what she deserved!
She'll look like Pam Barf Anderson in a few years!

A

Megan is a BIG LIAR we all know that and if it's true she deserved it and many more. Shes a B****!

In Mississippi

I love Sharon Osbourne and this trashy B!T(# had it coming... I agree with someone else, as cheap as those extensions were they pulled out with no problems.. you can even see the ones that slid in this picture... I say we all join the coalition and deck this ugly whore every time anyone sees her in public... I will be the first to sign up...

HHW3

i cant stand megan so gooooooooooo sharon.

jylmaree

i love megan!! she made the show worth watching! she is hilarious and i love her!!!!