Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

thebronze

What a douche...

tcidda

at least he's honest.give him points for that.

ValoHalo

who isn't in a hurry for oral sex?

Michelle

buying a whore...drinking and driving.... and people thought he wasn't qualified to be gov. haha.. what a loser. He gambled all his money away, now all he can afford is a bj.

litzie

Charles Barkley is a pig among swine. What a cretin! I hope he gets "the book" thrown at him and spends some quality time behind bars.

tazmorocks

K2007 i doubt he was going to pick up his wife.. just a hunch.

Obama_an_Arse

He is now qualified to run for office!

ilovetheshowmadmen

this guys face looks like a striped pool ball on steroids..,,

HOW disgusting he would betray his wife and daughter like this... he always had a big mouth and ASS... he was on Larry King and was speaking of future plans for a political office in Louisiana....YOU so blew it, Chuck....

can we say L O S E R?

Patrick

This joker thinks hes going to be the governor of alabama.. Hes gonna end up another infected Magic Johnson..

Sir Charles.. ALABAMA HATES YOU!!! You are an insult

1934 days ago

What military are you in, #15?

They should add felony stupidity along with attempted bribery.

ooh hoo ooh hoo ooh hoo

Party 'till you die!

I used to see him at a now vanished pool bar called Jetz 'n Sticks in Scottsdale shooting pool and I talked to him off and on when I saw him and he was always super nice and funny to everyone there. He even had a really drunk macho a-hole try to talk crap to him one night and start stuff and he ended up making that guy like him too. He is funny as hell and has lots of hilarious stories! But I have seen him put down a few rounds without getting too sloppy or hammered and then drive (I lived 1/2 mile away off Camelback/Hayden and just sloshed home on foot if I went there-or cabbed it), so this isn't really surprising to me that he got popped. As a person, he is cool in my book, but driving drunk isn't cool and puts everyone at risk, so that sucks! I sort of doubt he will learn from this, but I hope he does. Getting ready to go out now, but I sure won't be driving drunk home! It's just TOO STUPID and RISKY for everyone involved, especially others!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

ORAL SEX IS A KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL ............................

Jennifer Bouldack

"36. If I recall this black trash have AIDS ? Just think he is a good close friend of obama's ass and is now giving women STD mouth! Close your eyes and just imagine the obama family with this dude in the whithouse having a sex party next month. Posted at 9:39PM on Dec 31st 2008 by MadeinUSA"

Don't spread rumors. It has never been reported that Charles Barkley has AIDS or is HIV positive. If you have access to private medical information that states otherwise, then you have probably broken the law.

Charles Barkely is, however, an idiot. I don't have to have medical records to tell me that. Sure, his brand of stupidity is occasionally entertaining, but more often, it is just irritating. He said he never wanted to be a role model and he has certainly lived up..er...down to that.

Mik

Was her name Lola?

1934 days ago

Lauging at the silly comments

What a shame... if his wife was doing her job maybe this would not have happened, I mean after all the guy is a multi-millionaire, the women lucky enough to land that life of leisure should ensure he never wants for anything sexually...

And all these comment about he's a pig yadda yadda yadda, he got the dough to play his way...so be it...