Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

miss sheree

What I find interesting is: He admitted he was engaging in a sex act in public a week ago and was about to do it again. He was carrying a concealed weapon without permit.

Funny - if this was DMX , Sherriff Joe A would have him in jail for life.

If it was Plaxico Burress or any young guy in sports - NBA or NFL - they would be pressing felony charges and you people would be calling him a gang member or thug.

But not Barkley - nope - everyone just calls him a jerk or laughs.

I am amazed at the miscarriage of justice in this country - simply amazed.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

DMX can rot in hell! He hurts animals, this guy is nothing compared to DMX. DMX deserves to die and rot in hell!

Glo P

ChuckyDee

Actually..He would make the perfect politician.Its mostly about sex and booze..right?

Anya

WHAT A JERK..................HIS FAMILY MUST BE SOOOOOOOOO PROUD

maggot

Chuckee is one big ass clown mo fo....his head looks like one of Shaq's balls...

they ought find him a tent out in the desert with all those illegal gun carrying thugs in Arizona..

F that low life mongrel..

Go chuck go

One just because a woman gives head in a car does not mean she is a prostitute. If does, every woman I ever dated was. Two, who has not run a stop sign to get somewhere to have hot nasty sex with someone they barely know? Am I the only normal one?

Rex

If this is for real, then Barkey is imposing his weirdness upon us all. Also, forget about any run for political office - unless you declare substance abuse, suffer horribly and publically, and are reborn as the wise future political dude. Otherwise, grab your ankles and kiss your future political career g'by.

Butterfly

Just another low-down common celebrity pig the police will laugh and joke with and only detain him to salivate about his list and descriptions of his conquests. They love that. Nothing will be done to him except send him on his way to do it again, and again knowing the police dare not hold him. I do not know anything about his personal life, but I hope to God his wife and family will lock him out of their home, scratch and kick the living daylights out of him until he cries like a baby, then, call the photographers to take pictures to be seen around the world. It's time for celebrities to be treated like the rest of us. Maybe Obama will start the trend by snubbing his invitations to the White House. We'll see!

goodytwohundredshoes

Where is Artie Lange when you need him??? Somehow I don't think he's in rehab, he's probably trying to bet on Barkley. I've never understood that mentality, but I do know it is a very different idea of how society really works. Good bye suckers!

Carol

It's such a pleasure to have the "blow job" discussion with your 12 year old son after "Sir" Charles gets arrested for a DUI and uses oral sex as his excuse. What high standards these idiots have - I'm only sorry he's a commentator for the NBA and our children have gotten to know him. Guess it's a good way to teach the lesson that people aren't always who they appear to be. I say throw the book at him. Thanks, Charles, for being yet another good role model for the children of America.

Mrs Butters

Think of all the kids who will one day understand Sir Charles's haste.

steve

Well, he can pretty much say good-bye to his TNT job !...Being arrested for DUI, is one thing but the comments he made to the officer, are another. If you don't think TNT's big wigs, care about stuff like this, they do. It will be interesting to see what happens but I think we won't be seeing charles anymore.

cindilou

Dude, at lest girl knows what she's doin, right!!!

!BASH!

Bj's for a dolla

missunderstod

I can't blame him for acting out how he did. Do you know how hard it is to find a person with some good bobb n weave skills? Charles I am right along with ya...hey next time give me a call:)