Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

Chris

Well now, he's ready to be the Governor or Senator of a Southern state ... he didn't get caught with a "dead girl or a live boy," as they say ...

theredhead2001

OK...everyone enjoys sex, both oral and otherwise, but how classless and stupid do you have to be to announce that you were going to park and indulge in oral sex?? As far as I know, having any type of sex in public is illegal. (Atleast in my state-New Jersey).
He must have provided the comic relief for the police officer's.

Wayne Newtn

hey tmz,

Jay Leno says the mound of round's mascara is running !!!

RJ Johnson is BACK !!!

Ron Carter Ford

For all the people talking negative about Charles B. He still makes more than all of you broke ASS misfits.
Get a life!!!!! He is human "PRICKS"
Gorge Bush gives B. Jobs and all of you still want him in office... LOL

Randy

PIG!!! He's gone from slam dunk to slam drunk.

Travis May

Carolyn A-B you're an idiot. If you don't like anyone who likes gambling and oral sex, you must not like many people. "Penchant for hookups"....idiot.

Love,

Travis

Snookers13

How the mighty have fallen! All for a b**w job.

KG

I've always known this guy was just a dumb-ass moron. One of the original NBA "thugs" with too much money and no frickin' brain in his head.

Monica

Is charles still married??? She looks like a cool person, but its not very nice if hes doing this when hes still married to her.
Is he cheating???

omg

kill HIM!!!

diana

I really was never impressed with this idiot. His mouth was too big.
You can't even put him in the same class as Obama. Barkley just happened to support Obama's platform. By no means a personal friends. A lot of stars always give the impression that they are personal friends. They are not.

He is really stupid and ignorant/ As insult to the real Black man.

Wil

Charles Barkley is -- hands down -- the last real man in America. Every man in the World can relate to what he's talking about.

Live_in_AZ

TMZ, i think you missed the real story. Who is this girl that gives such great BJs? Did you get a picture of her or her name or anything? Charles has probably been getting BJs from hotties for quite some time. I for one would like to see who this BEST BJ giver is!

BARKLEY4PREZ

Barkley is a legend. All of you are idiots.

Bubblebunny

Uh...STANK-MOWF. This is just palin icky.