Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

NJ

Got love for Bark.....Even @ 40 something Iam his comrad although i always thought he gave input on issues he was not fully knowlegable on. I want to and will continue to refrain from throwing rocks at my man. Barkley to us all a favor and separate the booze from your remarkable history. You F**k up several times in your carrer but dig yourself and restore oder. You Are Not What You Do!!!!! Or What they say you Did! LOL

2060 days ago

battlecat

so he got a bj who cares every man on here has had a bj driving down the street or sitting in his car its sex people get over it

2060 days ago

Copper Leaf

Someone wrote that this would prevent Sir Charles from running for political office? Pardon my cynicism, in today's standards, this resume item makes him more qualified to run for office. There are masses of people who find this kind of behavior "cool" and want "cool" people to represent them in office. Bubba Clinton proved that - when he went on MTV to appeal to the "young generation" and talked about boxers vs. briefs. Yeah, that was really cool. Yech. Then, his behavior with Monica made him even "cooler" in the eyes of the cool.

And the tradition continues! We have a "cool" incoming president who wears baseball caps constantly, looking highly unpresidential, promising to soak the wealthy (that means you, Sir Charles) and continuing the cradle to grave Nanny State. If he were smart, he'd become a great president by getting every able-bodied person off of welfare and having them go to work. Then, do away with the wasteful student breakfast and lunch programs. Michele could teach the welfare queens how to buy peanut butter, jelly, bread, fruit,etc. in order to make lunches for their kids - like most of us taxpayers have been doing for years. Sir Charles could be named Director of Responsible Fatherhood and get the missing fathers back into the homes where their children are - and make them financially responsible for their kids' needs.

Taxpayers have had enough. Personal responsibility, Sir Charles!

2059 days ago

What military are you in, #15?

By the looks of that photos, it appears that someone down at the station gave him what he wanted - LOL

2059 days ago

MS

You guys are WAY off base on this one...who cares about Barkley, him being a role model or an athlete, etc...the real question is...for the sake of all MAN-kind...we need a picture of this woman! She will be (if she isn't already) the most popular woman in Arizona. Come on TMZ...get us a name, picture and email address!

2059 days ago

Rita

Charles Barkey is a moron. The only reason he has any money is because he could put a ball in a basket. Certainly that doesn't require a high IQ or common sense. I can't even understand why he is a commentator on TV; you can barely understand what he is saying. At 45, the dumb ass should know better. I don't feel sorry for his wife because she knew exactly what she was getting into.........golddigger......

2059 days ago

Jeff

That is a funny reason to run a stop sign! I bet he has a big D...K! What do you think?

2059 days ago

Johc C

Gota love it! I can't wait until his next appearance on Letterman and/or Leno. I'm sure they have already contacted him.
I wish politicians could be as shamelessly honest as Charles Barkley has always been.

2059 days ago

Scott

If the girl he was picking up was his sister, he should have that election just about wrapped up.

2059 days ago

almostchocolate

Is Charles Barkley still married? Does anyone know or is he divorced/separated? BEcause if he is still married and I were his wife he would not have wnated to be releaesed from jail cause I would have been waiting for him and that would have been worse than jail!!!

2059 days ago

DMX hater

Harveys miniorties removed my tasteless comments again!! You guys really do suck!! You just can't stand the truth!! Maybe it was of YOU at TMZ that Bartley desperately wanted his member inhaled!! Would not surprise me!!

2059 days ago

April

Charles Barkley is married to Maureen Blumhardt - Barkley and has a daughter Christina 18 years old. I feel bad for them.

2059 days ago

DMX hater

@ April... but of course Maureen Blumhardt is a white woman...makes since to me now...since they are the ones that all of the African Americans are going.for ..the White women..but some evidently cannot give a good BJ, but he should have known that before he married her, but she is trash anyway and probably has HIV from this crackerhead!! Here again another instance of a mixed marriage that is not working!! But some...particularity the blonde women are seeing this as the thing to do!! Wow!! Soon there will be no true Scandinavian blondes.. just mixed up $hit!! Way to go girls!! You are making us all proud!! Danke!!

2058 days ago

DMX hater

Maureen is getting her nut on the You Tube vibrating machine... guess Charlie feels left out, and has to go look for a hooker for a BJ!! Poor $ss hole!! Shes also a trashy white ho that looks a lot older than she is!! Hollywood lives!!

2058 days ago

DMX hater

Once again another of many interracial relationships that is not working!! I'm not surprised at all!!

2058 days ago