Sharon Osbourne

Sued for Hair Attack

3/2/2009 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Osbourne has been sued by the woman she attacked on her VH1 reality show, "Rock of Love: Charm School."

Play video
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping, punching and grabbing her by the hair and refusing to let go, and scratching her to boot. Osbourne opened the can of whoop ass after Megan told Sharon she was famous only because she managed a brain dead rock star.

In a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Hauserman is suing Osbourne for battery, negligence and infliction of emotional distress.

Si Es Goya Tiene Que Ser Bueno

YEAH!!!!! SHARON ROCKS!!! I WOULD'VE BEAT HER ASS TOO...LMAO!!!!

Proud American

I said it once I will say it again Sharon should counter sue. Megan should be sued for assault on one the girls on the show. Megan know who she is too.

Brandy Lynn

she deserved it! megan is a biotch who thinks her poo dont stink! and she aint even pretty ButtaFace!

ComeOnNow

Listen ... Megan was a nightmare - the worst of the worst (I can't think of enough bad words). But Sharon let her get to her, and because of that Megan "won". Megan deserves everything she can get out of Sharon. Touching another person is NOT Ok, regardless of the situation.

longshowerz

Megan, you are a wanna be star, such a pathetic loser, you deserved it and you know it!

sanick

GO GET 'EM SHARON!!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING!!!

amanda

Saw this comin' a mile away ~

KELC

Good for Sharon!! One thing everyone should learn is never to make fun of someone's family-those are fighting words in my opinion and the bleached blonde no brain bimbo deserved it.

kenni

Meghan got what she deserved. I hate that girl. She is nothing but trash.

Your name:

Well it is true. She is only famous because of her literally brain dead husband.

Lori

Megan got off lucky. I would have worked her over.

MaggieMay

Megan absolutely DESERVED the beat-down Sharon Osbourne gave her. Megan is lucky she had a face (or any hair) left when Sharon got finished with her! She should have known you don't mess with a Momma tiger when she's protecting her family.

*foxycanadian84*

DAMN GIRL :o)
" NEVER judge a book by its cover "
Love Ya SHARON

Fabu

Ell oh ellz... I love Sharon!

sable

I think it was all planned!! She raised her arms to defend what was coming b/4 Sharon even started to throw the drink....watch again!! Nice try tho!! BTW...I LOVE SHARON TOO!!!