« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot'

7/8/2009 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot' click to listenThe 911 tape made after Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi were found dead was just released by the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Steve's friend -- Robert Gaddy -- made the call and was hysterical as the dispatcher desperately tried to get information from him. Steve's roommate Wayne Neely initially discovered the bodies and then notified Gaddy to call 911.

Cops announced today they believe Sahel murdered Steve and then killed herself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

First whores!

I hope I'm first!

nilo

R.I.P, sumbodeeeeeeeeeee!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

My father cheated on my mom, but in NO WAY would I EVER want him or his new woman murdered... for those who said "he had it coming" thats not fair... true he shouldn't have been in that predicament, but he still shouldn't have been murdered by a nut case. He was still a father to his children... I loved the titans and glad I got to see him play.. he was simply amazing!
RIP STEVE

hot snot

typical. he was probably bangin someone else. she should have just been happy to have his money and go do her thing instead of going ballistic. when will these girls learn?

Logan

R.I.P. STEVE MCNAIR

Maria

#4 he was married you fool, and not to the woman that killed him. She prab found out he was married and then decided to kill thm both so they can be together "forever".

Toro

So, why didn't wayne call 911 instead of Robert?

Teri

Have you seen the pics of McNairs widow? SHES GORGEOUS! Was it all worth it? Apparently not.

First whores!

R.I.P. Betty White

Nutjohnson

Creepy listening to this incident...

Eric

AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN. WE CERTAINLY DID GET THE SHORTER END OF THE STICK WHEN IT COMES TO MEN. EVERYONE ELSE GOT BETTER END OF THE STICK. SISTAS ARE DOING BETTER THAN THEIR BLACK COUNTERPARTS IN EDUCATION, HIGHER PAYING JOBS. COME ON GUYS, GET WITH THE PROGRAM! MANY OF MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOW DATING OUTSIDE THE RACE.

imsuchadoll

I thought that the condo was owned by McNair and Robert Gaddy. Why didn't he know the address? Or the roommate, Wayne, for that matter. Weird.

Ned

I guess this means McNair isn't going to be a backup QB this season.

photoTristan

What an idiot. Don't call 911 unless you are ready to talk. The caller sounds high or something and at the very least incompetent.

danielle

#11 you ignorant i wish someone would hit you in the head with your keyboard. one less dumb ass running around.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments