« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Face of Anger

9/16/2009 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got video of the Serena Williams U.S. Open rant from a different perspective. It was shot by someone in the stands, and you can clearly see the frustration and anger in Serena's face as she chews out the line judge.

vd2e4-1
The video starts a few seconds into Serena's explosion -- after she threatened the judge by saying, "If I could, I would take this f**king ball and shove it down your f**king throat."

In our video you can hear her tell the line judge, "You better be freaking glad I don't do that ... you don't know me!"

Even though Serena started saying "freaking" instead of "f**king" -- CBS still bleeped it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Loser

Oh and we cant forget about Chris Brown beating his girl.

joe

She looks freaking ugly. This is how a professional player should conduct and especially when the kids look up to you. Please. what is that saying.... you cant take ghettoness away? Well, thats what she is.

Nameless

2009 And every lil thing that happens has to be linked to Race.... wow everything from sports to politics. When one person does something that does not represent the hole race "Jackasses"

blackgirlwhiteguy

Time to move on folks. I don't condone her behavior but how long must we rehash this story?

Des

LOL :o)

glamh8er

well...she does hail from the lovely city of Compton, Ca

Candie Cane

So What! I am the best at being a bitch, she would never win me.....

joe

better yet, since she already has the ball in hand, why dont she just shove that ball up her big ASS!!!

jesus

Why is that big man so angry?

its irrelevant

..angry black people?..maybe she should kidnap someone for 14 yrs..or put someone behind a wall..and then u say obama is the reason?..your logic just makes u look stupidly! I dont condone violence from anybody or race and I'm not dumb enough to think its a reflection of a whole race but YOU seem to only know what PUT in front of your face. You people love to try to say whats ghetto..whats class and whos a role model.

David M.

Athletic's are getting way too much money and fame for playing something that they are good at. And yet, many show no class. This type of behavior should never be acceptable by anyone regardless of race, or sex.

me

shes an athlete she got pissed. that is what happens in sports. HEY THIS IS REAL LIFE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO GET MAD!!!

all this PR struggling come on!

Frank

That Serena is one scary dude.

katie lady

While the words she used were not becoming, I understand her frustration. The line call was a bad one.. and like the decent young woman she is, she apologized right away..

James

TO #11 'GHOST BANNED':

Illiteracy is curable. Get your ignorant ass in school and learn to read and write.

Oh, and Serena sucks. I wrote a letter to the USTA voicing my hopes that her prize money from this event be returned. Sure, tennis players yell and swear in anger and frustration, but when they physically threaten a judge that is over the line of professionalism. She f'ked up. She is being punished. End of story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments