Fleiss Exploits

Horrific Car Crash

for Reality TV

10/8/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned former Hollywood madame Heidi Fleiss survived a high-speed, window-smashing, Toyota-flipping car wreck back in June -- and then proceeded to make the whole thing part of an upcoming reality show.

Heidi Fleiss
Sources close to Fleiss tell us it all started when Heidi got into a fight with a castmate during a taping of "Celebrity Rehab" in Los Angeles. Heidi was so upset, she ditched the production and got a ride back to her home in Pahrump, NV. But during the trip home, the car swerved and hit a dirt patch, causing it to flip several times.

The Nye County Sheriff's Office -- located near Pahrump -- tells us Heidi wasn't driving when the SUV lost control ... but she was in the passenger seat and thankfully wearing a seat belt. We're told Heidi and her friend suffered some minor scrapes and bruises -- but essentially walked away with no serious injuries.

But here's the catch -- sources tell TMZ a camera crew showed up to the crash scene the very next day and shot the site for "Celebrity Rehab." In classic Hollywood form, we're told VH1 didn't want people on the show talking about the accident publicly .. hoping to keep the story arc on the down-low until it airs sometime in the near future.

A rep at VH1 had no comment.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick

She was blowing the driver and he crashed, big deal. I hope it comes out she was in celebrity rehab for an internet addiction, of the underaged varietal.

Buck Farack

Hey America - please get some new heroes. This story and Heidi Ho are all used up.

Simone

Krazy Kooky, TMZ are putting me down just to stay close to you!!!!!!!
: P Hahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

w.simpson3

Was she really blowing the driver while doing horse flipping the car all for the celetrity rehab t.v. reality show?

Simone

What a hell is this thing about horses???????!!!!!! Eeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : P

balls

Dooooooooooooooooooo you love klown?????????????????????

I am a pretty woman who loves klown very much and i love to meet someone special who loves klown, too. I recently joined http://www.klownmeet.com

becasue i just heard that it the best, largest and most effective site for single klown lovers and friends in the world! I just want to try it out.

AllAmericanGirl

that's what Heidi gets for buying a Toyota.

whats up Doctors

I copied and pasted this for the people who are not sure what goes in the comment area. Hope it helps..............
Remember me
E-Mail me when someone replies to this comment

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses

are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments

THIS IS MAINLY FOR KOOKY,KOOKY SEEMS UNSURE WHAT GOES IN THE COMMENT AREA

Whamo

13. that's what Heidi gets for buying a Toyota.

Posted at 5:59AM on Oct 8th 2009 by God Bless the USA

============================================

steve allen

happens to me all the time...make mine a double Berta

AllAmericanGirl

or she could have purchased one of the 4 million Honda's that were just recalled.
I have 2 "piece of crap" Chevy's, one with 225k miles, one with 342k miles, both have original engines and start just great, even in Michigan winters.

Whamo

19. I guess she should have bought a piece of crap American Car, at least it wouldn't flip over...because you couldn't get it started.

Posted at 8:35AM on Oct 8th 2009 by I support American Auto Makers
==================================================================
Face it pal Americans build crap. They make great trucks but the cars SUCK. Before you start freaking out I think the people have spoken. The car industry is in the sh#tters because you make crap. If you made good cars people would by them! Why did the american public turn their back on the US car industry and buy Japanese cars by the millions....because American cars are great and nobody really wants dependability? Sorry but don't get mad a me...get mad at the union dog F@#kers that don't give a crap about what they build...just keep them paychecks commin...

Whamo

By the way...I have a Gran Prix....it started to fall apart after about 80 thousand miles..head gasket, tranny, wheel bearings, water pump, intake manifold gasket, headlight lenses that just fell off, engine that simply cut out completely while I'm driving, electronics that flicker on and off. It's the fourth American car I've had and EVERYONE of them was crap. I will NEVER buy American again.

AllAmericanGirl

14. By the way...I have a Gran Prix....it started to fall apart after about 80 thousand miles..head gasket, tranny, wheel bearings, water pump, intake manifold gasket, headlight lenses that just fell off, engine that simply cut out completely while I'm driving, electronics that flicker on and off. It's the fourth American car I've had and EVERYONE of them was crap. I will NEVER buy American again
*********************************************************************
MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR BELONGINGS......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments