Jon & Kate's New Court Date

10/8/2009 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Jon and Kate Gosselin will be back in court next Tuesday, before an arbitrator, who could order Jon to return the money he took from their joint account and he could even be held in contempt.

Jon & Kate's New Court Date

As we first reported, the wife of the judge in the case died yesterday and the scheduled hearing was postponed as a result. Now there's an arbitration conference set for the 13th in which the issues Kate's lawyer raised -- that Jon took $230,000 from the joint account without permission -- will be addressed. We're told the arbitrator has the power to issue an injunction, forcing Jon to return the loot.

Sources also say Jon's lawyer has filed legal papers squarely contesting Kate's claim, alleging she's the one who looted the account. Ultimately, the bank records will be the smoking gun, and Jon may have some trouble in that department.

We're told Jon has struck a deal with a TV show to allow it to film his kids' birthday party today -- this is the same Jon who doesn't want his kids filmed on "Kate Plus 8." To that, Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, tells TMZ "I've never seen a greater hallmark for hypocrisy personified."

kerstin

why is it ok for jon to film the kids? does he not needs kates permisson to do so or is it only he that can call all the shots what is happening. i dont get it how he can stop the filming with tlc and block kate from filming she needs his permisson but yet he can do it without her permission? thats just not right and very one sidetet kate should have the same right to block him from filming.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Yay! Live stream from ET got cut before the twins arrived! Hope Kate's lawyer sent a cease and desist to ET and Jon's lawyer or TLC did while still pending under contract with filming rights. Either way, haha Jon got smucked in the face once again. His little live stream dealio went down the drain, just wish he would permanently be flushed down next, but he is that turd that won't go down and messes up the tidy bowl with his smears.

Shell

Ok so this is annoying. he is an idiot YES! BUT when these 2 einsteins decided to have 6 more kids did they think they would be able to afford them? Kaye says on a talk show that if she doesnt do the show she cant take care of the kids???? HELLO did you know you were getting a show before hand? She was a nurse. If she couldnt afford to have 8 kids she should NOT have got preggo again.
And Jon is an @ss now but look back on the past shows, she treated him like dirt! Maybe he acted like a child but she did not have to put him down and walk all over him like a control freak! He is finally letting alot of anger out and one day the kids will see his behaviour but also these little ones will see how there mom treated there dad so both of them need serious help! This is all sad and they need to get out of the spot light and let these kids TRU to live a normal life.
They can both get jobs like the rest of us and take care of there family, they dont need big houses and fancy cars. It is there lifestule now, plastic surgery, haor plugs you name it.
I am a divorced mother of 4 beautiful sons, one of which is autistic and I do all I can to support them and no welfare, no hand outs, and I struggle but would never let my kids be in the spotlight, you lose all privacy and what kind of life can they have? I am trying to get my boys a new house and it is hard, but it will be within our means that I can afford and know when I am gone they will have a home and take care of there brother with special needs. This couple needs to wake up and save money and give up some of these extravagant things and focus on making sure there 8 kids will be okay in the future. Not count on being on TV for the rest of there lives...JMO

MARY

WHO CARES!!!!OMG!!!!I am so over all this B/S with these 2. Let the poor kids grow up semi normal and go get real jobs like the rest of us and stop using your kids to make money. You claim to be Great parents - hey I make my own money to raise my kids - I don't use my kids!!! Go away!!!!!!!!

Scott

Kate is so hott i'd date her

whatever

ET knows better than to film those kids without BOTH parents consent. You can bet your A@@ they would be looking at a law suit and TLC attorneys would rep Kate. Cant wait to see what happens when he goes into court next week. I want to hear his explaination of how he didnt want the kids on film and shows up with a film crew for the BD party!

RAMBOMOMSHERI

JON IS A JERK BOY/MAN.HE CAN SLEEP AND DRINK AROUND,ETC. BUT KATE CAN'T FILM WITH THE KIDS.GIVE ME A BREAK. LOTS OF US HAVE SEPARATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES AS A RESULT OF A DIVORCE. SO WHY CAN'T KATE. SHE MAKES MORE SENSE THAN HE DOES. MORAL OF THE STORY,DO BAD MOUTH YOUR BABBIES MOMMA.

angelhill

Jon's not a man. Nor is he a father. He's lower than dog crap on your shoe. He should be taken away somewhere and dumped with his ugly stupid girlfriend. Why is it that the sperm donor always gets to go on his merry way and the mom is home with the kids? He's such an ugly piece of crap that I can't imagine any girl wanting him. Let him loose his money and see who wants him then. Keep on doing Kate. We all know who the real parent is in this case. Don't let the pile of crap you were married to get you down. I know why you yelled at the idiot. It's the only way he could understand you. Someone just needs to put this turd in the trash where he belongs.

angelhill

I'm sick of people complaining about all the news about this. If you don't want to hear it or read it, then turn the damn channel and stop reading this site. You're the idiot. Wonder if Einstein Jon has figured out that if he stops Kate from making money that he will have to get off his ugly ass and actually pay support...I doubt it. He's too stupid.

angelhill

Can you say alimony Jon? How about child support? You stop Kate from making money to care for the kids and you will soon learn those big words and what they mean. She don't even need a private investigator. Every magazine in the country has pictures. You Idiot!!!

dee

OK, so Jon doesn't want the kids exposed to the TLC camera crew anymore, even though the kids are comfortable with them, but he will bring total strangers in to film their birthday. This guy shouldn't even have visitation rights.

CrisDizzle

That is the most disturbing and creepy photo of Kate yet!!! =o

Myakinass2001

How can anyone take a side on this story? As a kid of divorice, some many years ago, nobody is ever innocent. Except the kids. They both make me so sick, they are just opportunist that use their children to make a buck. They say they ask the kids if the cameras bother them and if that is ever true, they will stop filming immediately. Since when do we ask our kids for life and financial advice? The show has done enough damage to this family. The only smart thing to do is to stop filming, everyboy get a real job, sell the house and learn to live within your means. If college is important than tell the kids to work their butts off and get scholarships. And for God's sake, quit popping out babies like litters and then acting like you did something so wonderful. I'm sorry but all I have ever seen from these kids are smart mouth little manipulators that cry constantly!

Maritza

Jon really looks and acts like moron. I'm starting to think this guy has mental problems.

susan

jon needs to pay child support its the law.kate has to feed his kids and provide for 8 little ones!! he needs to grow up and act likedaddy!!these kids are sooooooooooooooooo precios!! and ya he needs to pay spousal also...he has all kinds of womens ....spending his kids money....u think!! sue turner maine