Kate: 'Profoundly Disturbed' by Allegations

10/15/2009 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon and Kate GosselinKate Gosselin tells TMZ she is "disturbed" by reports that Jon has hacked into her emails and other personal accounts.

Kate's rep says "Kate Gosselin has heard the allegations made by Stephanie Santoro that Jon Gosselin 'hacked' into her emails, phone, and online accounts, and she is profoundly disturbed by them."

The rep continues, "Under the circumstances, Ms. Gosselin is carefully considering all of her legal options regarding this matter, and she will pursue them if and when the time is right."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Emersom

Kate needs to give it up already..Greed is her motivation, not the kids...She thinks by exposing Jon, she looks like the good(EX)wife..I am sure if you looked under her covers you would find all kinds of funk...Poor, poor kate. so misunderstood..NOT.

rachel

kate has shown herself to be an over bearing controlling (B) person, and jon has been an absoulute wuss. now it SEEMS they have reversed rolls. what i would like to know is why is this all about them??? wasnt it the "8" that got them to the place they are now? soooooooo, how about the "8", are they OK?? maybe Dr. Phil could help...LOL

lilybelle

The kids are the ones suffering, forget Jon and Kate I don't give a rats behind about them. I think Mady has a rough life ahead of her, her parents labeled her melt down Mady. No wonder she has a bad disposition!

Pat Benton

You know...STOP advertising these people period! They are not interesting. I am so sick and tired of this stuff taking up time on tv. These people get paid big money to put their uninteresting life out there and we DON'T care!!!! Doesn't producers have anything better to come up with on tv than boring issues like these??? We want to see more shows,like comedies and such and not actuality tv of this kind.

sheri

I see many pictures of Kate with the kids doing things together, yet when I see pictures of Jon he is either showing his big fat belly or with some girl. What gives with him has he no respect for anyone except himself. Also I think the twins are very disrespectful to Kate the way I have heard them speak to her.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13