Jon Gosselin: The Spirit Moves Me

10/30/2009 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon GosselinJon Gosselin is not going to hook up with Octomom for a TV special, because his "spiritual advisors" had a bad feeling about the project. Who knew we were spiritual advisors?

We got a statement that Jon's "talent" agent sent to the producers of "Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom" saying, "While Jon appreciates the consideration and the potential revenues that it offers, after reviewing with both the management team and his spiritual advisors Jon has decided it is not in his best interest to pursue a show of this nature."

The "Dear Jon" letter continues, "... it is important to Jon to focus on his family and repairing the relationship that Jon and Kate need to have, both for themselves and for the sake of their children."

That's Jon Gosselin for you -- always doing the Lord's work.

Bobo Frog

I'm the King, you're all queens.

ihateyou

He is the biggest LOSER on the planet. Kate is second in line. Enough with them already!!!!!

Dean

The spirits moved me a few years ago to trust a 'christian' whom turned out to be a con man and took me for everything.

I won't listen to the spirit anymore. I resigned from Christianity

cjs

Okay lets just double check our watches, yep his 15 minutes are up !!!

Priscilla

Let me make sure I have this right. It took both a management team AND his spiritual advisors for him to come to this decision? He couldn't figure that out on his own?

BGL

I really don't care about this man's business but I can't help but notice that every time I see him he doesn't have any of his eight kids. He's running around with women and supposedly taking large sums of money that is most certainly being used to care for those eight kids. It just bugs me that when these men leave you hardly ever see them with the children they fathered. It just isn't fair. Mark my words, you will see Kate with those kids more than you will see him with them. Now, the SOB is, or was considering hooking up with another woman that has a lot of kids. You hardly see him with his own!

CFergie

He makes me sad.

yvonne

A man who leaves his family is not a man...end of story...

susieq61

"doing the Lord's work" - ROTFLOL!!!! Thanks for that.....a good laugh always makes my day!

jekyll

Romanian news at w w w [dot] 7 e s t [dot] r o

susieq

He makes me sad, too. More for the kids but also for a lost soul. If not lost, then sure as heck a wandering one.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS SPECIMEN IS SO DAMN UGLY HE MAKES MY TEETH HURT.

Pat

Here's a story, of a nasty lady, who was bring up a litter on her own. They are cute kids, unlike their mother, but they have no hope in hell.

Here's a story, of a man named douche bag, who was gettin busy with a lot of whores. He had eight kids back in Pennsylvania, that he left all alone.

Then the one day that this lady met this fellow, she thought he was her ticket to fame. Her peeps pitched a show to his "handlers",
but they said that it was lame.

The octobunch, the octobunch. That's the way octomom wants to be seen.
The octobunch, the octobunch. Maybe she should pitch her idea to Richard Heene!

laughsatducks

In other words, they didn't offer him "enough" money. Oh! I'm sorry, "potential revenue".

sanity

What a load of carp. Who is writing this junk for Jon? He needs to stop being so fake and step off his high horse. Every single day he just gets more and more offensive and annoying.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments