« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special'

11/29/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

Tiger Woods

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Tiger WoodsOf course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Denny

Kels04: you sound like a resentful black woman to me! I've noticed plenty of black trophy wives around the country flashing their Bing and the sad thing is that their are proud of it. I guess everyone has their price. Right? Don't be a hater, you know you would have done the same thing to him..

MJ Fan: Bull, she kicked his ass in private and he ran lie the cheating liar that he made himself to be.

John: Why don't you verify your statement? What fake statement did you make? What story? What date? Prove it!!!!! or you are the liar.

Please!

First of all how do any of you know that he was cheating. Making assumptions again!!!
If i were Tiger I would press charges immediately.

Fred Farkel

Hello??

McFly???

The Zales comment WAS A JOKE.

A JOKE.

YOU KNOW...

HUMOR.

Neicy

I feel so sorry for Tiger and his wife. The National Inquirer is a home wecker. I am surprised that magazine is still in business. Also, I hope to God that his wife did not scratch tiger up. She is totally wrong for doing that. And she should be arrested and charged. Tiger's wife should know better then to believe the National Inquirer.

Leroy

Maybe Tiger should just O.J. her ass ( slice her head off) and fly off to Chicago and find a black jury to acquit.

jay

Has anyone bothered to consider that Tiger's wife suffers from PMS or even PPD from her birthing in February? These hormonal changes can alter a women's personality drastically. A woman can beome paranoid and suspicious, extremely emotional, irrational and aggressive unless medically treated. I don't belief Tiger would risk his reputation, career and marriage with a well know slut. It is possible his wife, if she does have PMS or PPD, became violent over the rumour and wouldn't believe his innocence. I speak from experience, I was innocent of wrong doing but that was a fact my wife wouldn't consider until after her hormonal balance retrurned.

KM

IF HE DIDN'T CHEAT THEN HE WOULDN'T NEED A KOBE SPECIAL.
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO USE VIOLENCE????
TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN BACK TO THE COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM.

The Seer

Actually, if Tiger's Zale's remark is true, then he was being terribly SNIDE and showing no remorse for cheating on his wife.

Tiger Woods has Harry Winston kind of money. Anyone who knows diamonds knows that's where you go when you want the best of the best. Even Tiffany's is too ghetto for Tiger kind of money.

If this post is true, then I'd like to beat him with a golf club myself. Smug little Sissy Mary.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

#8 & #10 can't comprehend Tiger shopping at Zales. Take another look at his wife. I can see him at KMart.

Jeff

People - there is ZERO chance Tiger said any of these things. This is a BS story so stop being such suckers. Elin very well might have kicked his ass that night, but the last thing IN THE WORLD a control freak like Tiger Woods would ever do is start calling up friends and spilling the beans. If you know anything about the guy, then you'd know that he probably hasn't said a single word about it to ANYONE - family or friends - and has been holed up in his house with his legal team, PR spinsters and other flunkies to figure out how the hell to minimize the damage here. Not to mention the notion that he would go to Zales - hah!

Janet

LAMAR'S GOING TO NEED A KOBE SPECIAL IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ALL THE LAKERS NEED ONE.

Slavo

Tons of crazy photos of Rachel Uchitel leaked at www.tinyurl.com/racheltiger

Raejean

Nice to know who your real friends are, huh Tiger?

I don't know what to say otherwise, although I wish he'd man up and talk to the cops even if it means his wife being charged. I know some men feel humiliated by this, but it's actually kind of admirable that he didn't wail back on her himself and tried to drive away instead.

Don't buy the ring. You might need the money for the divorce.

Lamont

Becky gone wild on his a**

SERIOUSLY!!!

Hell! I want a Kobe Special too!