Jon Gosselin -- Failed Used Car Salesman

12/22/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same day Jon Gosselin's divorce was finalized -- and he was hit with huge child support payments -- we've learned he tried (and failed) to pad his wallet by trading in his beloved BMW for a profit.

0921_media_removed_britney

TMZ spoke to an employee at Auto Exchange USA in Lancaster, PA, who told us Jon showed up at the car lot on Friday and wanted to trade his 2005 BMW M3 for a 2008 Subaru STI (pictured above) PLUS around $4,000 in cash.

We're told Jon's car wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was -- so he ended up leaving the lot without ever making a trade.

johndeerelovingmommy

I wish whoever stole my name and is using it for hate would knock it off. I AM THE REAL SHALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave up on hating. Nobody should be so sick as to hate on someone. I quit those dumb hate blogs.

OMG

I love Kate. Jon makes me want to rub my but on the carpet and pee on trees. When I think of Jon, it reminds me of the tapeworms I see in my poop

stella2010

# 74,#91, #98,#101 U are a a-hole but I am going to wish u a Merry Christmas & pray a MIRACLE will take over u..WHY ARE U DOING ME THIS WAY?????

johndeerelovingmommy

wow I see some of the haters are having change of hearts. Its about time they learn its not cool to hate on someone

Sherry

Wendie You are one of those foul mouthed women from Radar. Get back where you belong with the rest of your obssessed stalker friends

johndeerelovingmommy

I don't understand why someone is stealing my name. I no longer want to be a hater. I am so sorry for always saying "ROL Zombies" that was so mean and uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to post their opinion as many times as they want where ever they want. I'm so sorry for being mean and upsetting everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. HOPEFULLY me and you ROL ladies could become civil and have us a good debate

Sherry

Shalone dont worry about Radar bags. They are delusioned, hard up desperate women who have nothing to do all day and night 24/7 but look for something about Jon. They pretend that they hate him but deep down these ignorant beasts actually love him!

johndeerelovingmommy

Radarlosers- I am not letting them get to me. Someone stole my name and is hating. I am trying to turn a new leaf and be a better person. ROL ladies are not that bad.

OMG

I love how Jon smokes his cigs and would love to be his drinking buddy. I like my men with a little meat on them, and STD's don't bother me in the least.

stella2010

#106 & the rest of your numbers !Your nothing but a BIG TURKEY!!!

johndeerelovingmommy

WILL YOU STOP HATING UNDER MY NAME. I AM THE REAL SHALONE. I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE A HATER. I HAVE NO MORE ROOM IN MY LIFE TO HATE. SORRY THAT YOU CAN'T GET OVER THAT FACT AND STOLE MY NAME TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

Sherry

Actually what the Radar bags are is women who try to pretend like they have families that love them. What they really are is closet L**bians who have the hots for Kate and she wont reciprocate. So all they have left in this world is their computer friends.

johndeerelovingmommy

its horrible that some people hate so much. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Sherry

Sucha shame Why do you think people hate the radar women so bad? Maybe because they gang up on anyone with an opposite opinion and name call? In this world you get what you give and they give more than their share.

JustMe

The ROL hags chatroom is at the yahoo chats and is called - RHOFROL (Real housewives of Radar Online). They are a whole mess-o-crazy!! There is a bit of in-fighting within the chatroom at times since this bunch lives to attack others and can't help but turn on each other sometimes. They are bitter and paranoid group. They spend most of their time in the "batcave" plotting on how to attack posters on ROL. They all have multiple screen names and share some of them to throw people off....yes, they really do put this much wasted energy into their online posting on gossip sites. Pathetic, yes and entirely true.....howdy girls!