Here's 'The Situation'

Dude Was a Stripper

12/25/2009 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before "The Situation" took his shirt off on "Jersey Shore" -- dude used to take his pants off for anyone willing to shove a dollar in his banana hammock.

TMZ has learned The Situation -- aka Mike Sorrentino -- was a member of the "All American Male" exotic dancer crew back before his reality show days.

We're told The Situation worked for the group -- which gyrates from New York to New Jersey -- back in 2004.

These photos were taken at a bachelorette party -- we're told The Sitch gave a "great lap dance."

Fenyx

Im a stripper who married a male stripper and if this guys a dancer I'd hate to see "the situation" with male dancers in the new york tri state area. He is soooo ugly!! I mean I guess hesa butter face but he'd have to pay me to watch him dance

GreenJeans

The Situation sucks... If i hear him say "The Situation" one more time I'm gonna blow chunks... Personally I think he looks like the alien from Mac and Me... And what_is_up with the chicks on that show... They all suck... For suck arrogant guys, is that the best $h!t they can pull?? And that goes for the chicks in the house also... Very disappointing... By the way TMZ, Im unemployed and looking for a job so HOOK...ME...UP

matt

everyone hates on the jersey shore people but seriously most of you guys would do exactly what they did look how much money they make now so stop being jealous for these people

big boss

All of u r haters straight up HATERS

Jen

Wow. I am really embarassed of coming from this ****ty generation. America, meet the new ******s.

HTOWN-GUIDO

YOUR ALL HATERS

Alley44

He actually worked for a different male stripper company called the Savage Men Male Strip Clubs in Atlantic City New Jersey. He was there for about six months but was not a male stripper, he was more of a shirtless host and a back up dancer. I worked there as a bartender for a few years. Hey and by the way, who really cares what he does with his life, it is his own. Worry about your own problems and perhaps you will be a happier person or by the way some of these people write, more depressed.

Alyssa

well no ****, of course he would have been a male stripper he has a body of one

S. Tony

That don't look like him. The nose is off. you know all those guido's look alike

Greg

I think he was a male stripper at americanmalestripper.com

Male Dancer

I think I saw the situation at an americanmalestripper.com club in New York City.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4