« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star's She-Victim -- They Were Play Fighting

1/29/2010 2:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who took an elbow to the face from WWE star Greg "Hurricane" Helms Wednesday morning claims she has no ill feelings towards the wrestler -- because she was merely collateral damage in a "play fight."

Greg Helms and Chris Jericho

The woman, Ashley Storer, tells TMZ the whole thing went down after her group finished boozing at a local Kentucky bar and crammed into the back of a taxi cab.

Storer claims she somehow got stuck sitting in between Jericho and Helms -- who began play fighting when things "escalated because we were drunk."

Storer claims that's when she took an elbow to the cheek -- and the cab driver pulled over at a nearby gas station. Helms and Jericho were ultimately arrested for being drunk in public -- Storer claims Matt Hardy was completely sober.

Storer also tells us cops blew the situation out of proportion -- but admits she may have exacerbated the situation because, "I was crying and drunk and tired from being out all night and I just wanted to leave."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AJ

19. Anyone got some velcro these Wrestlers are the right size for Midget Tossing. If you not over 6 feet you should not be wrestling.

Posted at 4:09PM on Jan 29th 2010 by NickSunset

Erm... actually, majority of the best wrestlers are under 6ft. Sorry to burst your bubble.

matt1310

@adamjv

I don't know if you actually saw the video or not, but from what I saw, it seems that Jericho was simply trying to leave the arena after the show, and the security wasn't doing their job of crowd control, which led to several people trying to attack and mug Jericho. Woman or not, if someone is trying to cause me physical harm, I'm defending myself because you just never know what their true intentions are. Who's to say that those people wouldn't have been crazy enough to try to kill him? Let's put it this way... someone, man or woman, pulls a gun out on you, you just let them take a free shot? No, you do what you can to defend yourself. Looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree as the last thing I want to do is have a play internet fight that gets outta control, then next thing you know I accidentally elbow a woman. :P

Have a nice day!

-Matt

mike

simone, what's with using the word retard when you don't like what you've read. that's pretty low.

Serindipidy

Ha ha ha wouldn't surprise me if Ashley was paid off, but not for keeping her mouth shut...probably quite the opposite!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2