« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Picks Up New

$4.8 Mil Pad

3/1/2010 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carl's Jr. salads must be selling by the truckload -- 'cause Kim Kardashian just scored a new $4.8 million mansion.

Kim Kardashian New $4.8 Mil Pad
Sources tell TMZ that Kim's new pad is a Mediterranean villa located in Beverly Hills. The house has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, a grand two-story entry, formal living room and dining room -- each with their own fireplaces.

We're told Reggie Bush is planning on moving into the 4,000 square foot pad -- and with that much space, half of the New Orleans Saints could crash too.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rose

Well, someone has to keep the economy going!

dana

Good for her! she has turned in to quite the business woman! I hope they get engaged soon!

shabbs69

She is going to need all of that room for her big ass!

Mike

We care YYYYYYYY again?????????????????

does she act? no
does she sing ? no
does her and her whiney sisters voices drive us nuts?? Yes
has Bruce turned into a puss? Yes
is hat Scott guy a douche? YES YES YES YES did I say YES?

bzokc

There goes the neighborhood!

yeah....and?

....how hard is it to afford that when you laid on your back to get the money? Or made a fool of yourself on your own TV show?

Come on....she is a reality show idiot. She has a sex tape on the market. It pays to be a whore today. Clearly.

Yet some more stupid girls who will anything for the mighty dollar. Disgraceful.

Then they have parents who don't steer them in a respectable direction.

AHHHH, America..

ray ray

That mansion is just for her butt. The rest of her will live in a 2 bedroom garden house adjacent to main home.

that.is.all

What a dump.

nikqua

reggie bush can move in wit me if he want i got plenty of space

gggossiphound

Good for Kim. All these negative comments are coming from people who are jealous. I don't think Kim is an actress or a singer either - she doesn't claim to be - but she is a hard working business person. She's got a lot of things going on work wise and she deserves to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

The house is beautiful. It looks like a little oasis in the middle of Beverly Hills.

Enjoy the house Kim - you earned it.

barb

I'm sure half of the New Orleans Saints will crash there...if you know what I mean.

ml

I wish their reality TV show is cancel. I am sick of hearing about them. Kim is no celebrity star in Hollywood. She don't know how to sing and act. All she want is some attention. She like to whiny, fuss, and tell all kind of so many lies. She is never going to grow up.

Hates Conan like crap

Only 4.5 bathrooms? That's crazy. Kim needs at least 3 bathrooms just for herself to wash that big, fat, skanky, disgusting ass.

rbknight

What did Kim exactly do to all of you haters? My gosh. I love her new house it is classy and clean looking. The backyard and pool with the hill in the background is very nice. I'd pick the same thing if I were her!! Kim is gorgeous and hope she and Reggie enjoy their new house.

LAWRENCE

What I think is so great about this story, and thanks to TMZ for sharing, is that it shows young girls if you aim high you can get where you're going. If you stay in school, keep your legs closed and keep your mind focused on a career you can get anything you want.

LOL at this whole thing. Hmmmmmmm Bush is moving in, I wonder who's name is on the financing for this home? Secondly, who are these Kardashian people? I've never watched an episode of their show or Jersey Shore. It's the same thing, fools that make their living finding their way onto TMZ, it's incredible. That pants on the floor guy has more talent and deserves it far more then a girl who's claim to fame is that her dead father was part of the team that helped OJ get off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments