« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- Back on Daddy Duty

4/3/2010 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods took a break from apologizing warming up for The Masters to pick his daughter from day care in Isleworth on Friday.

Tiger Woods

It's the only girl he's allowed to pick up these days.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tigers lair

Elin went to Miami to a tennis match for a couple of days...hopefully she picked up a hot man to have fun with down there....

c

Is that paparazzi? Here, let me hold the kid,quick,quick,quick.

soccermom

That's just so wrong that TMZ is showing her daycare. You suck!

Jessica

I wonder if Tiger gets Wood holding his daughter.

andrea

Jackie, your comment about Tiger and Sam are beyond disgusting - this is his 2 year old child you are talking about - give it a rest and TMZ move on to something else.

okerry

This is nothing more than another attempt at PR rehab before the Masters. Tiger doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit Tiger. If his wife and kids were his first priority, golf would wait for a while. It's not like he needs the money and "has" to go back to work.

But to Tiger, Golf = Money and Whores. He doesn't want or need anything else, and he's proving that by playing at this tournament even though it's a knife in the back to his wife.

Hope he enjoys visiting his kids in Sweden.

dave

gdamn perv get your hands off that kid

oprah

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....TMZ, ARE THE BOMB! GOOD LINES

Steve

Tiger,

Unfortunately, your children in about 10 - 15 years will start to resent you because of what you did to their Mother. It will suck, but there is absolutely no way you can avoid the consequences of your actions. Good luck. No amount of money or championships will ease the reality that will slowly start to creep into your mind, day by day, month by month, year after year.

Jessica

Woops........ what I meant to say is Tiger's behavior is disgusting

jan

I feel weird, but it kinda gives me the creeps him even touching his kids.. His hands & every part of him have been exposed to some real trash. If I were the Mom I wouldn't want him to even put his dirty hands on the kids. I can't believe I feel like this about Tiger, a few months ago I was a huge fan. And I am losing all respect for Elin. How can she stay with that nasty man? She will turn into a bitter unhappy woman.

Jennifer

Hopefully the little girl won't have to see or be acquainted with any of his bimbos.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why is this girl in daycare? What is Elin doing with her time? This girl is two, for Godsakes! Elin, take care of your children and don't farm them out to hired help!

idahohunny

It's about time he started acting like a "dad". It's nice to see him carry some of the load for Elin, the man has had it way too easy for way too long, playing & out running around. I still say, FAMILY MAN MY ASS. What a disgusting excuse of a human being.