MTV Nervous People Will Fight 'Jersey' Cast

4/10/2010 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

During season one of "Jersey Shore," people fought with the cast because of their winning personalities. Now MTV is worried people will pick fights with Snooki and company just to get on TV.

Jersey Shore

As they set to get ready to film again in New Jersey this summer, TMZ has learned the network has requested additional police presence for the cast. According to the Seaside Heights PD, MTV has requested between eight and ten off-duty officers -- the network would pick up the tab.

According to the shooting permit, they will be filming in the same house as season one and the shooting dates will be between July 1 and September 19.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hurricanehugo

people will still find a way to get camera time.
cut these losers their tv time.
blessed be.

Natalie

First. What the hell is up with J-Woww's and Snooki's ugly ass sunglasses!

John

What happened to filming in Miami?

THE KOOKSTER

On top of old KOOKY,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

JLS

I must be missing something with this show and these people! Freaky looking, not high in the IQ dept., not really fun-just ridiculous old gestures, so why? Depressing is the way I'd sum up this show.

Jason Chambers

Someone already work the ugly stick about Snookie's face. So. You know.

Just Me

Does Snooki not get that she is fat and sloppy looking? If anyone has any bad thoughts about MTV over this show, just realize that they are only airing this show because people love watching a train wreck! MTV is genius for using these dim wits for all the money MTV can make off of them!

Marissa

Get Snookie's Hair Poof with Fabulous Hair Extensions at:

... Where celebrities come to look Fabulous!

Fuck Celebrities

Who's the lucky person who gets to beat them with the ugly stick every day?

marydraughn

dont like any of them , beasterds.

===================================================================
Years-reputation official online shop , makes your life more beautiful.

Jim

I’ve seen a lot of stuff in my life, but I have never seen a more worthless bunch of kids in one spot in my life. I can see why the little girls would want attention, they always have. But to see a group of little guys be such attention whores is really disgusting. Is Jersey Shore a TV show? I’ve never seen it and my knowledge of this little gang is limited to what I read here on TMZ. When I look at and read about these little losers I have to ask myself where are these kids parents? I swear, it looks like the cartoon “The Cosby Kids” but not as funny. Here is some good advice: Go home, get to college and learn a trade or profession and pick out a strong name for yourself. Snooki sounds like flavor of the month. Looking and acting stupid is not a career.

Annafaris

This is creepy, wierd and I am being forced to read it as a class assignment! I think it is gross and repulsive. ewwwwww!!

jetfanglo

it is soooo stereotypical......is it ANY wonder why jersey gets a bad rap?...the future is ever sooooo scary......i am not one to belittle,but c'mon.....i'm thinking...skanks and old school "marky mark" wanna-be's.....being from jersey..i can't take it i tell ya...first the jets (heh-heh)...and now these imbeciles....

Kev the Realist

Great Writing, people did not fight with these morons because of their "winning personalities" the fought with them because they are all loser a..holes. They are all through backs to the uneducated, street losers of days gone by. In the old days they would be the wannabee greasers, who got nowhere in life and would end up in jail or living in some slum working menial jobs and having kids, talking big among themselves. They are totally fake and irrelevant...

Please just stop covering them. If everyone just cancels MTV or starts writing compliants to them, maybe this will bethe last season, that is unless someone beats the crap out of one of these dbags.

Maybe the losers guys can find shoes and purses to match their sunglasses.

memyself

Can't have it both ways, MTV. Your producers think these clowns are newsworthy, so you keep promoting their sorry asses. They are classless and crude and generally behave like out-of-control adolescents. Your producers got what you asked for, so now, go reap what you sow, Of course there's going to be fights. I'd probably swing at one myself if I saw them, as they are so completely obnoxious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments