Lohan

Named a 'Suspect' in

Rolex Theft

4/23/2010 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Named a 'Suspect' in Rolex TheftLindsay Lohan has been named a suspect in the theft of a $35,000 Rolex watch, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told the watch belongs to one of Lindsay's "friends," who accidentally left it at Lindsay's house earlier this year -- and never got it back.

But sources tell us that cops have photographic evidence which could prove Lindsay knows exactly where the Rolex went.  We're told cops rolled over to Lohan's pad Wednesday to question the actress about the Rolex -- but Lindsay denied any involvement in the theft.

So far, no arrests have been made in the case -- but it's another major issue for Lohan ... who seems to be in a downward spiral.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ, "The allegations are completely untrue."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MJ

This girl is a hot mess. She is going to end up in jail or dead soon.

Russian

Wait.......wait....... So some drunk idiot decided to leave a $35,000 watch in her house and didn't come back for it the next day?!?! That person actually waited a couple of months to call the cops about it?

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Anyone smell "OMG I need my 15 minuites of fame so lets accuse Lindsay Lohan to get into the limelight" routine?

I will be really surprised if anyone actually believes this crap. Seriously, why would you leave a Rolex at someone's house and if you did why wouldn't you immidiately go back for it or call the cops?

NettyDino

Looking at her, no wonder the Associated Press has an already written obituary for Lindsay ready. She is a dead girl walking. R.I.P. Linds.

hazynight

It's so sad- she had the world at her feet...maybe that was the problem.

What the hell is wrong with her mother- get your daughter help!!

She's a liar-is delusional & looks like she got beat with the crystal meth pipe.

She was so pretty...heads up kiddies- this is what drugs will do to you.

annie2

Jesus H! When was this picture taken?? Please tell me it's an old one...she looks like an anorexic 45 year old. I want so badly for her to pull herself out of this spiral she is in, but I am starting to lose hope for her. And I am not talking about the stupid watch. Just life in general for this girl. Mother Lohan, please step up to the plate here; you are the only one she seems to listen to and when you tell everyone nothing's wrong...god, that's just unfathomable.

tyler

Stealing from your friends is something a crack head would do. I hope they press charges against her but I don't think they will, politicians, celebrities and athletes play by different rules.

Ann

She must be doing some serious drugs, she already looks like she's about 45 years old.

John

she isn't even a HOT mess anymore... she is just a mess....

sleeping on a mattress on the floor...

Democrats are evil

Hey, gotta pay for your crack and blow some way, especially if you can't find work. No big surprise. A crook is a crook, even when an idiot takes his watch off at your house, gets stoned and forgets it later. Finders keepers right? Yeah right. I have no sympathy for this human trash ho. To be truthful, it's fun watching people like this destroy their lives. Very entertaining

mytwocents

Well, first off, whoever left the watch is a dumbass and even more so to wait this long but it does not discount the fact that this girl is in the news often and it's always bad publicity. Someone, SOMEONE needs to get this girl some help. She needs to get completely out of the spotlight. Where the HELL is her publicist? Wait, where the HELL is her mother? This is a sad story with a bad outcome soon.

roy

Surfer Gal

Doesn't remember all that very, very expensive jewelry that went missing at that photo shoot? The fur coat that disappeared from the coat check and reappeared on Lindsay? I hate to say it but she reminds me of a friend of mine, in looks and personality, that did end up dead from drugs. She too had it all. Please, someone, help this young woman.

Dick Whippler

If this chick od's and takes a dirt nap, everyone in that town should torture her mother for not getting her help, denying Lindsey has any kind of problem, ridin that gravy train til the very end. I'm usually a pretty cold hearted bastard when it comes to commenting on this kid but maaaaaan, SOMEONE STEP UP AND GET THIS KID SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

I agree..........this woman will be dead soon. She's not waking up and no one can stop her. Parents should start figuring out where she's gonna be buried. And if she goes, my bet is the she's started the sister off down the same path of destruction.

ender0x24