Jesse James: Nazi Pic Was Funny Then ... Not Now

5/25/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally addressing that infamous Nazi pic -- the one where he's giving the Hitler salute -- and in shockingly poor taste explains, "It was a joke ... that was funny then."

Jesse James
In the interview, which aired this morning on "GMA," James goes on to say, "Looking at it in the context of now and my life, it's not funny."

James also talks about how Sandra Bullock reacted when Jesse told her that he was seeking help for his infidelity -- saying she "was proud of me."

There's more -- including Jesse's explanation as to why he wanted to adopt a Black baby ... so check out the clip.

The full interview airs tonight on "Nightline."

WHATEVER

i do believe he is unsophisticated enough to think the nazi thing was "funny". he was assuming it was a private photo remember, and to him the war was a long time ago and not too "real".
i don't agree with what he did, i'm just saying, compare the rest of his thinking with that. it fits him {he's got a lot to learn}

Stewart

He is only apologizing because he got caught. Hopefully Sandra is smart enough not to take him back.

Joe

Why appologize for this crap? Anyone whos never had this sort of joking fun, hasnt lived. **** you hermit prudes. get a life. nothing wrong with a little sieg heil every now and again.

electriczipper

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

--------------------
seems like one of my freind picked up a roberta stanford in a bar a few months ago and she said she hated her husband and got totally crazy with my freind..hmmm sure that wasnt you

Posted at 8:11 AM on May 25, 2010 by electriczipper

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/25/jesse-james-sandra-bullock-nazi-photo-nightline-video/3/#c3244802#ixzz0oxHBEFc2

Yeah, your "friend

" wishes he could get crazy with me...as if!

Posted at 8:23 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

---------
kudos to you roberta for taking it for the joke it was..people are way too much serious on here now adays,,

Lora

REMEMBER!But of all the reasons James sat down with ABC's Vicki Mabrey for the interview - he revealed his main motivation was to dispel charges he's a RACIST and NAZI!!!So,being a racist and Nazi is worse than cheating on your wife and destroying your family?!FOR BUSINESS-YES!!!The public doesn't want anything to do with Jesse or the products he sells that have made him a fortune.Jesse's Girl clothing line,and sales at his Burger restaurant,Cisco,have dropped!His business advisers are hoping this interview will be the first of many steps to rehabilitating him and his brands.Theses apologies are not sincere in my opinion.They are just another attempt to make money!I think at this point the trash will say whatever just to keep herself in the news.LIAR and NAZI!

Roberta Stanford

56. 49. 45. 41. I'm not a man hater, been married to my man for 15 years and never cheated or thought about it. I'm happy, but if I wasn't, i'd be an adult and get out instead of running around acting the fool. Seriously, there is no excuse for cheating! What a jack ass!

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

--------------------

Posted at 8:11 AM on May 25, 2010 by electriczipper

Yeah, your "friend

" wishes he could get crazy with me...as if!

Posted at 8:23 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

---------

Posted at 8:55 AM on May 25, 2010 by electriczipper

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/25/jesse-james-sandra-bullock-nazi-photo-nightline-video/4/#comments#ixzz0oxTFhESI

Actually,Roberta Stanford is just my alias...the name's Bond...James Bond! ;)

sickofthelies

He's giving one interview to set rumors straight. He really has no choice. He's being called a Nazi, and he isn't one. Good for him. This isn't for his estranged wife, it's for him and his business. His employees must be proud of him.

Christina G.

Um, Durelle, haven't you heard? He's the Vanilla Gorilla. Definitely not suffering. I agree with Susie. They should try to make it work, but Sandra's new motto should be: Trust, but verify. I believe that Jesse has a good heart, and I can see what Sandra saw in him, and he probably had awful role models growing up. He doesn't sound very well-educated either. You youngin's will learn that true love doesn't come along often, sometimes only once in a lifetime, so do what you can to make it work. (Just don't take abuse or someone else's man. That's not true love.)

Not without fault

Who are we not to forgive. Please he is not the first man or woman to cheat. Bet you know more people in your life that have cheated on someone than not. People do make mistakes. Some people who do cheat really do love the person that they are with they just have their own demons or problems that they are trying to fill with gratuitous sex. I will take a gues that most of the people hating on him are or have cheated on someone. I have had my share of pain but do know that you can forgive even if you can not forget. I lost the love of my life to cheating and do know that he still loves me just has his own issues that make him cheat so we can't be a couple but we can still be very close.

JLS

You owed me or us no explanation, Jesse, but thank you for it anyway. I forgive you. We all make mistakes and some are just like this. I hope in time, Sandra will realize you come out with something much better when you work on a marriage. Cut and run and on to the next nets you another person with different set of probs. Most times it's pointless to cut and run. This is one of those times. The love between you and for the kids is just wonderful. Give her lots of time and just work on it little by little. It's worth it! I've been married 40 years.

JLS

Poster no. 13 is correct! I've seen this as well. Love gets derailed sometimes with horrible stuff. If you acknowledge the problems and what caused them vowing never to repeat them, you have something so rich and so wonderful. AND - you demonstrate you can communicate and problem solve with your spouse with is the greatest feeling on earth.

JLS

Some of the posters here a significantly more repulsive than this man. They spew far more hatred, are forgiving of nothing and no one, and feed off of attacking someone.

How would you like to have them as a spouse or in your family? Oh. My. God. Every mistake you make they are there to call you names and tell you how awful you are along with why they will NEVER forgive you.....

Just a point well taken here...

DANA

at least he is open and saying everything about his cheating
and not like that ***** Tiger Woods

Me

You know what. It's sad an unfortunate, that he let his marriage fail. But sh** is over and done with. I give him kudos for coming clean, and talkiing about it publicly, which is a hell of a lot more then I can say for Tiger Woods and his stupid media circus.

Give him a break. He f***ed up. Big time. But the dude didnt kill anyone. As for the nazi photo, everyone needs to get over it.
His dad already spoke on the record, saying that he collects nazi memoribilia. Lenny from Motorhead collects nazi memoribilia, and HAS A FRIGGEN YOUNG BLACK PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

Like it or not, it's friggen any nazi memorbilia, is friggen a part of history. If he was a nazi, then Sandra Bullock would not have married him, as the nazi memorabilia she saw displayed in his house, would have turned her away, if she believed he was, and she wouldnt have been married to him for 5 yrs.

We also dont know everything. It's very possible their entire marriage was a PR stunt. Who, ever would have expected those two to get together ?

Man, people sure are ignorant !!

CCC

I agree with #33 -Eve. Post #17 Stacy wishes death on him and prays that he gets cancer? Take a chill pill, Stacy. First, this thing doesn't effect your life at all. And Second, just what God are you praying to that would accept your proposal to give someone cancer? Must be a Satanist.