'Celebrity Rehab' Targets Another Star

5/27/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the people behind "Celebrity Rehab" are closing in on another cast member for the show -- former "Laguna Beach" star Jason Wahler.

052610_wahler_rehab

Wahler certainly has the prerequisites for the show -- he's been arrested several times in alcohol-related incidents .. like this, this, this, this, and this.

We're told no deal has been signed yet -- but the two sides are getting very close to an agreement.

As TMZ first reported, the VH1 show starring Dr. Drew Pinsky has already locked up Tila Tequila -- but they're still scrambling to fill the rest of the cast.

wheelie

Who cares!

Joe

More like douche rehab...

haysoos

Never heard of him. A lot of people in Orange county are douche-bag druggies, so it's not exactly a shock to see. However, Celebrity Rehab must be dramatically struggling if they are stooping this low. Godspeed, tweekers.

Trevor

This is a celeb??????????????

meh

they should put Leif Garrett on this show, but from what i have heard he docent think he has a problem and that he got set up by cop's :/

he would have some interesting stories, i read on some other site he was selling himself out to his older fans and charging $5000, but they were disappointed because he couldn't last long, and he was also hiring himself out to dudes as well, just for money for drugs, so he could be the new Amber Smith of the show

Phreaky

Heather Locklear
David Hasselhoff
Paula Abdul...
There is so many to pick from. It's a shame so many say no because they are embarrassed.

nick

Let me tell you something about Celeb Rehab--I have watched all seasons--Listening to Dr. Drew and watching the patients struggle is a serious wake up call. I was a functioning pothead that works out 6 days a week and goes to work 40+ hours a week--thought I was fine. Dr. Drew, Shelley, Loesha, Bob Forrest, Dr. Soffee, Jennifer-Sober House (I forgot the name of the cool dude that is built like a linebacker--he is so cool and compassionate--weed memory loss :)) had an indirect effect on me--love them all--I have not touched it for the last 58 days and I feel great and I credit this show for it..f the celebs in denial--get regular people like me on there--I am good looking and have more personality than any of those "celebs"...Jennifer, Loesha, and Shelley are hotties too!

Okay

He's not a star or celeb he a nobody

me

Seen this guy put a funny white powder in his nose on Newport Peninsula more than a couple times. He's got more than booze on/in his mind.

bob

dymefreaks.blogspot.com

chrissy

why do they even call it celebrity rehab? 90% of the people ever on it are not celebrities or are washed up celebs

It should be washed up rehab or wannabe rehab

hot snot

this show is crap too!

hot snot

you know..they are desperately reaching and trying to grab anyone that has a name that appeared in a tabloid even just ONCE. they consider them a celebrity. How about a show called Celebrity S***

LeTigre

No real celebrities here. Time for this show to be canceled.

RobG

Car-crash TV at its worst. Are there any morals in showbiz?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments