« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant & Vanessa -- In a Happy Place

6/23/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like you are supposed to do after winning the NBA championship, Kobe Bryant went to Disneyland on Tuesday ... and he took his wife Vanessa, her ring and one of their kids too.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

When you're 6'6" it really is a small world after all.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

awards

The chair, Kobe, the chair!

The Ascension

Kobeeeeee passed me the ball! That's what it is 5 rings and counting.Big ups to him spending time with the Fam.Wifey looking good always have to me.I love a spanish chick!Looks like he barely fit in the ride!
But here come the Racist and the haters in 3.2.1......

If you hating I understand if my team was a below .500 team I would hate on winners too But the racist fools that come on here are cowards they can't back up the BS they type on the computer so they hide behind TMZ.But we all know if it was face to face none of you wouldnt say **** you would run the other way!

PLK

Damn His wife on some fly ****!I gotta get me a spanish Chick!

Celebrities Suck

lmao why is he sitting in the back?

Nicole

Wow, he looks so happy to be there!

confused

With all that money, you'd think his wife would hire a personal trainer, she's looking a bit chunky.

Katie

No doubt he is Jordan-like, in that he has something on on the side. No way he is happy with a fatty like Vanessa.

lee

#7 confused--Vanessa *must* be preggers again--I was seeing the same thing at the televised shots of her @Lakers game too

Kathy

She's FAT.

Lisa

If you look at the pic properly, the other clhild is with Kobe at the back. So the sitting arrangement is proper.

Kelly

He is sitting in the back with his youngest daughter. You can see her hair above his arm. Vanessa sure is loving the attention (and of course the money)

Avery

Wow. Vanessa looked a bit out of shape......For somebody who believes she is all that, keep thinking it as you are the only one who does!

Josh

I suppose Kobe bryant does look pretty happy..oh wait, didn't he cheat on his wife to have sex with a hotel woman in colordo?

Oh yeah he did do that, so his lifestyle must not be that great if he think he can have sex with anyone. Kobe should be placed on sex registary, if his lawyer didn't probe the victim past bfs, about sexual things, Kobe would have gone to jail where I believes he belongs

But no, the girl was getting death threats and anyone she talked to about it, tried to make a book and sell it. I don't care if kobe is a one man all star team, he got off because hes famous and his money, it's sad

Mariah help!!!

She is beautiful...lay off of her you jealous freaks...and actually after you win any championship...you go to DISNEYWORLD...not land...

dan the man

any man who says vanessa isn't sexy as hell is gay plain and simple

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments