Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jameson

If it's sealed, how did TMZ confirm the qoute?

electriczipper

hmm now what do all of you mel supporters have to say now..hmmmmm

Horndog

In unrelated news, Mel Gibson's publicist just resigned.

KJ

Sooooooo, is there ANYONE out there who still doubts that he beat this woman up???? He is a PSYCHO!!!!

carla

Ha Ha. That's awesome. I love Mel a little more now.

Jen

WOW!!! And I use to like him. Just proves that he really is a racist..

TM8

To me, he just seems like he's got a heavy drinking problem. He probably is an alcoholic who drinks to the point of becoming a big D*CK. I knew a few like that.

squeeky

WOW....SO GLAD Mel has straightened up/and isn't the
"ANIMAL" he was a few years ago. LOL....Mel Gibson is
nothing more than a washed up old DRUNK who can't get
a job acting anymore. He is also a racist PIG/and any
woman who chooses this type of man...basically is in
for a rocky ride. He is just pissed off because he
had to give his x-wife HALF of every dime he ever made,
and will have to give his baby mama a boatload too.
Maybe time for a VASECTOMY MEL? You wouldn't even need
anesthesia, because you will probably be so smashed
you won't feel a thing. What a LOSER!

chicagoanne

Mel - YOU are the pig. Whatever respect I ever had for you as an actor is gone.

gemini81

Mel is definitely a disgusting, racist P.O.S, but I think that this chick knows exactly what she was doing in recording all these fights and whatnot...she had a plan from the beginning to get knocked up and take him for all she could, and it's probably gonna work!!

She does look like a pig, BTW.

raven

Who do you doubters beleive now. I say throw the bum back where he came from. He never impressed me and act??? someone else can do what he did. He is an angry abusive *******. RUN girls RUN...

me

You mean to tell me Mel Gibson is still a bigot and racist? he didn't magically change after the last time he did the same thing?

I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

G.R.

It has been obvious for some time that Mel is completely insane and a freaking racist fool. You would think he learned by now to kepe his mouth shut. But that is booze for you. Father Guido Sarducci forgives him.

knickfan212

I think Mel might have lost a few supporters with that "N" word thing.Also she has him by the balls with that tape if it get to court.

Ana

Well, at least Mel's an equal opportunity racist...LOL!We've all got some of that in us. I know that I do. C'mon, give the guy a break. He knows how much some white women love big black dingo!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments