Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

JLS

As I posted here two days ago, this man is an angry viscious man. He's out of control and has been for decades. All these supporters he has must be unable to read and view police video.

Paul Marco

Look...There's plenty of black and other ethnics in the entertainment industry that have made racist remarks. And there's plenty of you that have not called them on it.

What I am finding really interesting about this situation is how many celebrities are starting to implode, particularly the older ones.

Lisa

Well, he is a fool, of course, and really dumb to let himself be taped...but nothing he said is untrue, she is a golddigging whore and a Russian pig, etc etc, etc, nothing will change the truth of that. He just needs to stay sober and stop getting naked with pigs.

Alex

It amazes me the amount of judgmental people on here. So quick to make your mind up without any real proof apart from media hear say.

Rob

I support Mel completel.

shad

Good move Mel...Ranting on E-Mail??? Are you serious. leaving a paper trail like that. The voice recording is one thing because a person would not think another perosn is recording the conversation....BUT E-mail you idiot!!!

alia

Wow! no wonder he wanted to put a "gag" order on her! (no punn intended!) And if this is what she "caught" on tape, can you imagine what else he could have said when she wasn't lucky enough to get it on tape? What a creep! I'll never watch another movie of his....what a LOSER and coward to beat & verbally abuse her....I bet his ex-wife was HAPPY to get rid of his old washed up abusive a$% !! hope his ex took the bastard to the cleaners and she has a new YOUNG HOT STUD while she spends his money!!! :) lol! Can you imagine what the ex had to put up with for how many years they were married???? not to mention the kinds of things his children have heard the jerk say over the years.....Too bad Oksana didn't turn him in for beating her up when she could prove it...it would be "her word against his" at this point probably....he probably threatened to have her bumped off if she dared go to the police back then....thank GOD she has that baby away from the maniac....hopefully the judge will give Oksana full custody - if the tape is even admissible...probably not if he didn't know she was taping him - I wouldn't leave a child with that nut-job....Well Mel, it's OUT now - whether she can use it in court or not! I hope it makes it's way to the airways....you're HISTORY !! no 2nd chances you big RACIST LOSER !

omgsammi

isn't it illegal to tape someone without their knowledge?

Fina

Is he bipolar?

Jake

Mel, Larry K.and Jessie J. need be sent to an isolated area and never return. There are so many awful things going on in this world, people need to learn consequences. As Rodney Kings said, "Let's just get along" Amen!

barb

# 19 Misha the Crackho

after reading your 'crap' I wasn't surprised at all to see your name...

Amd.. Mel... KARMA baby !!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

LOL!

sharonlynnmc1

What is wrong with this man?????? GGGEEEEZZZEEEEE

The Great One

Her nose does resemble that of a pig so old Mel got that right.

Preserve the Tiger

To #54, JLS ~ I read just fine, thank you and I've viewed police video; however, still being supportive of Mel Gibson just means I'm not narrowminded and I'm capable of forgiving because he's only human! You should try it sometime; makes a world of difference in your quality of life! Have you ever sinned? I know I have!