Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Cheryl

Mel should take that pigface and tie her to a rocket headed for Moscow.

CynicalOne

It's called freedom of speech, folks! Don't tell me what I can say and who I can say it to. I'm not killing anyone here. Maybe hurt a few feelings, but, so what? Are we really that fragile now that words are going to hurt us, too, f'in wimps?!?!

happy

oh no Mel, I am so disappointed. when the anti Semitic comments came out I thought he was just drunk and didn't mean it. he's just horrible. he had so many black and jewish fans before all this stupidness. he's really pissed away his career.

Quinn

You know, I'm not the biggest Mel Gibson fan or anything but during divorces and custody battles people say then most fcuked up **** out of emotion. Of course whatever she said wasn't caught on tape so he ends up looking like the bigger douche. Not to mention this chick has a habit of getting banged up by famous guys most likely not for love but so she can rake them over the coals for money because she has not talent or brains and cant' make her own dough. She's a whore and well he is still a ****. but in this case I don't feel he is wrong .

Joann

He is what he is and now everyone can see it.

I now see how he could play those characters in the Lethal Weapon movies and Braveheart so well....he's like that in real life. lol.

Larry

Two things Mel. #1). I have always thought she was a pig. #2). Quit drinking.

Jen

Whatever,over half of America is racest.blacks are just as bad as whites.Im so over it already.I know alot of racest blacks.

su.san smith

Ok, TMZ - Did you think that MAYBE Oksana is trying to get more $$ from Mel? That maybe she was only with Mel because she thought it would help her career?
The story you have is one-sided and NOT fair to Mel at all.

rach

wow all the ppl on here calling this women a liar 2 days ago.now do u see he is a women hater.these words r only used by women haters.i think he did punch her in the face too.vile man

pkayh

Is there any proof? Have any of you actually heard the tape? It seems to me that if taping someone without their knowledge is illegal, then the Oks should be thrown in jail!!!

Lovely Rita

Hey, let's hear those tapes and see if this is true. If it is, I sure hope ol' Mel saved his cash cuz I can't see anyone going to any future movies he might make. On a side note, this gal was just in this for money anyway. Too bad these 2 losers had to make a baby. Some people ought to be born sterile.

Clinton

Right On Mel! Always wrap it there is so many psycho woman out there don't trust any of them! It's free country say what you want...

Missy

sorry, but to me, there is a difference between black people and ni**ers. Doesn't make him racist!

JUstin

Oh sh*t Mel- what are you doing..lol-it's going to be very interesting to see how you get out of this one- FIRST, the jews , now the blacks-whose next , the asians?. You are out of control ..lol-
Wow , this is going to be more interesting than one of your movies--BTW , how do you insult jews , blacks and then make a movie on Jesus loves..LMAO--how do you do that ?
well, hope your F** you money gets you through--But i really think its a WRAP..

CJ

We see your true colors shining through...again...and again...and again.