Lady Gaga Is Extremely High Rent

7/14/2010 11:32 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Edgy avant-garde pop star Lady Gaga has moved into the up-and-coming artsy trendy L.A. neighborhood of ... Bel Air!

0921_media_removed_britney

The 24-year-old is reportedly plunking down $25K a month to rent this one acre $5 million mansion in Bel Air.

And just to make herself even more inaccessible to her fans, the house of Gaga is also gated.

Jon

Her behavior is very ghetto/low class.

MBFH

That should read "The house is also GaGated."

abby

This piece of garbage looks like a heap of crap . . . I'm referring to the house. But, if you took it the other way, so be!

Laura

How can anyone think this freak has any talent? If she were, couldn't she just come out on stage as herself and not do the freak show? I wish people wouldn't condone such crap as talent then the rest of us wouldn't be subjected to her antics! How many wish she would just disappear?

Laura

#11 By the way... your wasting your time with your lengthy comments... as I am only scrolling down wondering who this idiot is ranting politics on a TMZ comment page thinking anyone is reading your BS, your just making useless space! Go away, just like Lady Gag-yourself!!!!

barney

Referring to the comment made by #6 (she's beautiful).Have your vision checked,she has to be the udliest singer I've ever seen.She wears all those costumes so you don't notice how bad she looks and that she cannot sing.

Bill F. Murray

Gaga in a nice place like that is like putting a silk hat on a pig.

sharon

@ # 23......LOL

KK

"avante-garde pop star" is an oxymoron.

Qwerty

Good for her, she's earned it! And I am a monster and am glad she made her house gated, because I am in LA right now, and I would be tempted to bust into her home if it weren't.

wil

She is the second UGLIEST woman in the world, pushed out of first place by Sandra Bernhard.

JB

Not only does she claim to be bankrupt, but she also claims that she spends all her money on her tours. One of her favorite audience comments early in her career is "I don't want your money, I want your soul" I think she succeeded.

Movie Fan

$25k per month is less than staying in a 1-bedroom suite in a hotel for a month... TMZ - check your facts: My guess is that the house is renting for much more than that.

AFan

People like all of you bloggers make this woman famous. She can thank the haters for paying the rent money. :-)

B

Pap Smear

wow that's a really great deal for what she makes. I mean, you figure she makes half a mill - 2 mill a week touring alone. I think it's actually smarter to rent out of town when you have it, but have a purchased home in the state you actually live in. Taxes are a bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments