Oksana

Claims Mel Targeted

TMZ Exec in Death Plot

7/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a story circulating that Oksana Grigorieva told authorities Mel Gibson plotted to break the kneecaps of a "Hollywood figure." Well that story is about TMZ's Harvey Levin, spoon-fed by Oksana's people.

0723_oksana_mel_getty_ex
The story is much wilder than reported.  Earlier this week, Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, told Harvey that Mel had described to Oksana a plot to kill Harvey.  Jaffe said Oksana claimed Mel told her he was furious that TMZ broke the story about the anti-Semitic rant following Mel's 2006 DUI arrest.  Jaffe said Oksana told him Mel had said he wanted the "blood of Jews" on his hands.

According to Jaffe, Oksana said Mel told her he had someone do "surveillance" on Harvey earlier this year, having him followed to the gym at 4 AM.

The plan, Jaffe said, was to "kidnap" Harvey, strip him, take him deep into the desert, break his kneecaps and leave him to die.

Jaffe told Harvey the story on the heels of complaining that a particular TMZ post was not favorable enough to Oksana.

We checked the "kneecap" story out and determined it was false.  For starters, Oksana had the wrong gym.  More telling ... Oksana never mentioned a word of this to any of her lawyers while she tried negotiating a $15 million package in May during the mediation, using the tapes as her secret weapon.  One person involved in the mediation laughed, saying Oksana brought out every piece of ammunition imaginable to score a financial package, so why was this story mysteriously absent?

Oksana claims to have told the Sheriff's Department the story. It seems deputies took it so seriously ... they never even contacted Harvey to give him a heads up that someone wanted him dead ... allegedly.

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We categorically deny that any such information was ever given to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department."

pat

East European Skank Scam

The Russian dream.

That's all she wants. Play the game, get your hooks in, and take him for as much as you can.

I know two bulgarian girls that are doing the very same thing now. Hell, they're even ready to give up custody. They just want the money and then move on to the next sucker.

Any guy that gets caught up in this scam kinda deserves it cuz he's only thinking with his d*ck and these chicks really know how to operate.

ose

Nice way to get viewers. Lets think what else can we say to be number one.

AL

DOES ANYBODY REALLY SHIVE A GIT?

*78

Harvey, I'll be your bodyguard. Nobody could get past me.

hope_and_light

What comes up next? Maybe this: People are sayin’ I’m crazy, but, honestly, it’s all his fault. The reason why I’m sayin’ all of this BS is aftermaths of the concussion I’ve never had. But I just can’t do nothing against it.

Posted at 8:02 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by hope_and_light

-----------------------------

um
get your head out of the glue jar!!!

Posted at 8:03 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by TMZgossip

Ok, I've just felt tempted to write something 'cause this whole story has become so ridiculous.

HumanNature

I hate this bitch. Sorry but I have a huge crush on Harvey and wish he was straight LOL! This story pisses me off!

Posted at 8:31 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by Pretty LL

I HATE THIS LIAR TOO!!!

LOVE HARVEY/TMZ!!!

THEY ROCK!!!!

YEA, THIS LAME BS STORY PISSES ME OFF TOO!!!

sharon

YOU LYING O'SKANKY B!TCH!!!!

YOU HAVE DONE IT NOW!!!!

YOU LEAVE MY HARVEY/TMZ ALONE!!!!

SOMEBODY NEED TO TAKE A BIBLE AND BUST YOU UPSIDE YOUR UNCOUTH HEAD!!!

LYING, 2FACE, MANIPULATIVE, TROUBLEMAKER, GOLD DIGGING, STUPID WHORE!!!!

YOU KEEP MY HARVEY/TMZ OUT OF YOUR LYING, BLOW ME MOUTH!!!!

Posted at 8:18 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by HumanNature

************************************************

LOL, take a bible upside her head, the bible probably go up in flames before it reaches her head......

Posted at 8:24 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by sharon

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

PLEASE PICK ME UP FROM THE FLOOR!!!

ROTFLMAO

HOLLA! HOLLA!

Posted at 8:30 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by HumanNature

**************************************************

Holla!!!!! Good morning HumanNature....

sst0026@yahoo.com

Oksana is mental, off balanced, crazy,& loco woman. She is loosing credibility comes up with this crap. I wonder why that either Tim Dalton or Oksana came first to separate..lucky dude. It doesn't look good for her right now.

Hep

Mel, Lohan, Mel, Lohan, Mel, Lohan.

Will someone let me know when TMZ starts reporting on any other "celebrities"?

packer

I would not put this past Mel. He is abusive to women, and out of control. I have seen this kind of behavior and the short of it folks,you can well if you do your treatment, and have a close friend who looks after you. Mel get some help now.

Cherry

I believe her and I'm sure there is evidence to either prove it or someone to confirm it. TMZ has shown its bias and whose side they are on. She may have had the name of the gym wrong but Harvey never denied he did go to a gym at 4:00. He means nothing to her so how would she know that unless true. Just because a person doesn't tell something at one time and does another doesn't mean they are lying. People need to stop finding excuses for the obvious. If you think this sounds crazy so does Mel on the tapes so anything is possible when it comes to this abuser.

StarryStarryNight

cherry, you sound like a radaroffline oink$ana kinda girl.

electriczipper

mel is a very very bad man,he needs to spend at least 90 days in jail..no early release and no water..

Batman

Good thing its false, I would have missed Harvey's knee caps..

floresjr.roberto

WTF....................this bitch is crazy.