Oksana's Gotta Have Mel ... to Release Music

7/26/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva has a full CD's worth of new music she wants to release -- but the catch is ... Mel Gibson has to sign off before that can happen.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex

Sources with knowledge of the recordings say Gibson produced the new songs for Oksana, and even co-wrote some of them -- which means he holds some of the publishing rights.

Gibson executive produced Oksana's CD "Beautiful Heartache" last year, but as they say -- that was then.

In 2010, there's a better chance of a snowball fight in Hell, than there is of Mel putting his Hancock anywhere near Oksana's album.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

igotfleasfromtmz

Guess we will be hearing them on ROL no doubt

Lynn M

I called this a few days ago.That is whaat she was talking about when she referred to he"kidneys" in the tapes. She is signed to Mel's company and I'm sure she has some sort of contract. Oksana has put herself in a difficult situation...biting the hand that feeds you really isn't smart.

igotfleasfromtmz

Perhaps mel can give this company to robyn in the divorce.

Patrick Henry

"Tiny Tim", Pee Wee Herman and William Shaftner sing better than she could. This woman is an endless soul-sucking pit which can never be filled.

Maybe that's just another listed thing she was trying to coerce out of him. The nerve of this extorting broad. Your last Cd sold 200 copies.

I hop epeople understand what narcissism is: Oksana.

me..me..me...me..me( smooches me) .TMZ stop giving her bytes.

Lynn M

Corrected:

I called this a few days ago after she went to an intellectual property attorney. Her music, you know, the music she no longer cares about, lol, is what she was talking about when she referred to her "kidneys" in the tapes. She is signed to Mel's company and I'm sure she has some sort of contract. Oksana has put herself in a difficult situation...biting the hand that feeds you (or owns your body of work)isn't smart.

Lynn M

Perhaps if she would play the Rachmaninoff piece that Mel is said to have heard, we'd believe she has talent. For a pianist, she isn't showing us her "talent" in her videos. I'd like to hear her play the piano. Vocally, she is not very good. I didn't like the song she wrote for Groban much but I guess she and Groban found an audience for the piece.

antbabs

Didn't the golddigger (oh, uh, I mean Oksana) already have a CD previously released that MG backed but only sold 125-200 copies? Ah, the never-ending saga. Sounds like the beginning of a new day in the land of Ok$$sana.

Sim

'What's interesting about her serial romances is that she was only fertile when she was dating a wealthy celebrities? Coincidence?'

Klipper

I hope she meets Perez Hilton at a party and he coughs all over her and gives her AIDS.

Ginger

I hope she loses everything she accuses Mel with. I also hope Mel gets primary custody of the baby. Even with his rant, he's been a good father to his other 7 kids and he could probably do a great job with this one. After all, she's not raising her son by Dalton, chances are she's not great mother material.

Allrightythen

As Mel would say, "The only thing that sucks worse than Aksana is her 'music'."

Allrightythen

Her face looks exactly like the mask used in the movie "Saw."

Genna

Has TMZ reported on Oksana's immigration status yet? Just curious.

rg1

For the love of everything holy, please don't sign, Mel! We don't need to hear anymore of her 'singing'.

Linda

SICK OF EVERYONE GETTING ON MEL WHEN HE IS NOT ANY DIFFERENT THAN MAY MEN IN THIS WORLD TODAY WHO WHEN THEY GET PISSED OFF CUSS AND RANT...THIS HAS BEEN MADE INTO A BIG DEAL AND IT IS SICKENING WHAT THE MEDIA WILL WRITE AND REPORT AND DO JUST TO GET EVERYONE READING THEIR BS WHEN IT REALLY IS NOT OUR BUSINESS AT ALL. I FOR ONE DO NOT HATE MEL FOR WHAT HE HAS SAID AS IT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I HEAR ALL THE TIME IN THIS WORLD THESE DAYS! IT IS RIDICULOUS. HIS EX SKANK IS THE ONE WHO BOTHERS ME THE MOST...SHE HAS MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGING WHOR*!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments