Oksana's Smoking Gun in

Brutality Allegation

7/29/2010 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected to Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ that there are "third party witnesses" who will tell L.A. County Sheriff's investigators they saw Mel Gibson punch Oksana on January 6 during the blowout at her home.

0715_oksana_grigorieva_EX_getty_3
The sources say the witnesses have not yet spoken to Sheriff's investigators, but they will come forward soon.

Although the sources would not be specific, it appears at least one of the witnesses is someone who works with Oksana on her music. The sources also say at least one of the third party witnesses saw Mel pull a gun on Oksana on January 6, after he allegedly punched her.

We're told Oksana's 12-year old son Alexander has already spoken with Sheriff's investigators. Sources say during the mediation in May, Oksana said Alexander was hiding under the bed during the January 6 argument.

OksanaGoToHellWhore

@JustTheFacts Oh great! Thanks so much! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that song.

That, and Oksucka's new single "Crawling up your into skin like a ****ing parasite."

ilovegossip

I don't really know what is going on, and I'm not on eithers side, but I have a hard time picturing anyone hitting someone in front of others like that. This is something that is normally done behind closed doors. I really doubt there would be witnesses, except maybe the child. Or a housekeeper or something like that. But someone involved with her music? Why weren't the police called if this truly went down as she says?

It's really starting to look like a set-up of some kind. If they find the tapes were tampered with at all I think that is all the proof that is needed.

JusttheFacts

@ QueenBoudica ROFLOL! Now you've got me laughing!. Thanks!

Here's the link again. I just might have to give it one more listen. :)

_____________

@JustTheFacts~ I am seriously whuppin yer ass for that video!!! LMMFAOPIMP!! Oh jeSUS I am gonna have that in my head all damn day now!

Posted at 8:28 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by QueenBoudica

cluesarethere

She ran out of the house with the baby and Sasha and left all these witnesses with Mel still there? My big question is, what happened after that? Did these witnesses continue the party? No wait she was in her PJs. Now I'm confused.

StarryStarryNight

where was sascha when she ran out of the house in her pajamas? was she still holding lucia when she ran out?

maybe i'm confused but i thought she said the nanny took lucia to another room but didn't she say she was holding lucia while mel was hitting her and choking her?

neither of these two sluts

First check out to see if this goldiiging skank is paying him or sleeping with him to be her witness...the latter is most likely since she is nothing but a russian prostitute!

OksanaGoToHellWhore

Stupid fishlips. Why **** she go away!!!!!!!!

cluesarethere

We really need to do a reenactment of what happened that night to get a clear picture.

Now everyone get under the bed....

CC

In my opinion this is just a continuation of her deception that started when she married a British dude to get UK citizenship and avoid being deported back to Russia after her Visa expired. Next was marriage to Mr. 007 and finally her relationship with Mel 'The Sucker' Gibson. Oksana probably realizes not to many more of the 'well to do' class will marry her @ss so she's got to get a huge pay day from Mel to finance her retirement. What Oksana probably doesn't realize is that she has a good chance of winning only a fraction of the $15M by alledegely extorting Mel. One thing for sure is that if she loses on this deal she won't have anyone lined up to support her (or her collection of kids from different fathers).

Genna

“I guess her son is under her bed, is the music producer in the closet, and her sister behind the mirror.”

Posted at 8:30 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by john

Lol! Actually, it was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick.

JusttheFacts

@ OksanaGoToHellWhore ROFLOL you're most welcome and thank you for your hysterical comments!

__________________________________

@JustTheFacts Oh great! Thanks so much! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that song.

Posted at 8:38 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by OksanaGoToHellWhore

john

The FACT that this comes out on the FIRST DAY of new PR person tells me something.

The NEW PR person is a s***my guy and the old one just could not print this lie, so she fired him and the NEW PR guy has no problem coming up with NEW crap.

She knew this information for 4 or 5 months and came out with tapes/emails and TODAY, the new PR's first day, we get someone under bed and someone else in room and email to lawyer.

Radar and both the old PR and new PR person should get sued.

Listen to you people defending this LADY, if she was for real, she would have called 911. You know and I know she would have been protected and MEL taken away, MEDIA hates MEL , you see that in all the stories. She knew it.

She is a LIAR!

Think of all the people that did not call the cops, her lawyer, her dentist, Dalton, the Music guy, her sister. Nobody called the cops! Nobody!

If she had, they would come over right then and there. So how can you defend this LADY. She is lying!

StarryStarryNight

i just read an article about the fight again. she comes in, the fight begins, she changes into her pajamas, the nanny takes lucia to another room but then the nanny must give lucia back to ok$ana so that she can hold her while being hit and choked and then she, lucia and sascha run out of the house.

no mention of where the nanny went or these witnesses at that point.

OksanaGoToHellWhore

@Justthefacts

Wait, you thought I was kidding about Ms. Fishlips?

StarryStarryNight

Now everyone get under the bed....

Posted at 8:45 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by cluesarethere