Ice-T

'Outraged' Over Arrest

... Wants to Sue DMV

8/3/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T is adamant that he will have his "revenge" for his arrest in NYC a few weeks ago, but he's not looking to get back at the cop -- he wants to take out his anger on the DMV ... with a big, fat lawsuit.

0803_icet_tmz_video_v2
As TMZ first reported, Ice was busted on July 20 -- and dude tells us it was all because the cop found "something in the computer called an insurance lapse from 2008."

Ice claims the cop could have just issued a ticket and send him on his way -- but instead, the officer chose to arrest him simply, "Because he could."

Last night, Ice told us the whole thing is pure BS -- and that the computer reading was the result of an error made by either the DMV or his insurance company.

So what's Ice's next move?? Dude tells us, "At the end of the day, after I get this dismissed … I either can sue the DMV or the insurance company … and that’s when I have my revenge."

Chun LI

This loser and his blow up doll/wife really believes he's above the law.

Broeheem

Quote from 12:30 pm PST: I didn't do nuffin, yome thane? Cuth I'm BLACK, 'n sh*t, yome thane? And I gots a white woman.... 'n sh*t,... yome thane? ... 'n sh*t.

Whatevah.

MICHELLE

Is it just me or does COCO look like shes deep in thought?

Lynn

Fricking idiot. I'm so sick of celebs thinking they are above the law, acting like idiots then are surprised when they are arrested? GMFB

Mimi

DMV is the devil.

And CoCo is a whore.

Atillathegun

So let me see if I got this right. This clown makes a trip to New York and like all the other jerks who want to make a scene when they show up somewhere, decides to pull the "get arrested" stunt.
Not realizing that WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THIS OVERPLAYED PLOY and still thinking that he is endearing to the ghetto youth, he goes off on the police!!!!
Now it takes a life of its own and he's talking about suing!
What an Ass.

nulll

sue the DMV! hate that place.

datruth

Now that's gangsta..lol

Gigi

Gee here is a thought douchebag, don't release a song called "Cop Killer" and expect any leniency from the cops! Ice-T you are a pig, shut up, pay your fines and disappear!

Kimberly

Ice, #$&% man grow up, bend over and take it like your poor wife has to on a regular basis.

Barb

Are you complaining because you got treated like everyone else and not like a celebrity? That's what it sounds like. If you want credibility, drop that plastic, cellulite facsimili of a woman. Honestly, that's gotta turn anyone off. Last time I saw her, I swear she looked like she had gotten bigger butt implants, that's like putting a saddle on a saddle. You're a joke, I bet you looked better before you started "improving" yourself.

KPEAZY FLTG

Ice T is a world class guy and Coco is a very nice lady they are the coolest people I have ever meet: a great couple that work together and get that money. And Ice has way more than 15 minutes and you do know that.....

GAMEOVERLOVE

**** YES..PAYBACK

abby

#82 is his mom

Mika Hakkinen

Is this where little d*ck racists with a chip on their shoulder get to bash black celebs?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments