« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star -- Victim in Lady Gaga Concert Scam

8/13/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star JTG -- formerly of the tag team Cryme Tyme -- claims some deadbeat sold him fake tickets to a Lady Gaga concert recently ... and now the perp is in for a "Brooklyn-style beatdown."

JTG WWE
JTG -- a self-professed Gaga fanatic -- tells TMZ, he went on Craigslist.com and successfully tracked down and purchased two $125 tickets to Lady G's sold out Wednesday night show in L.A. But when he showed up to the Staples Center, the ticket lady refused to accept them ... because they were fake.

Now JTG is on the rampage, desperately trying to track down the scumbag who swindled him -- but first, he wants to make sure the bad guy gets the respect he deserves.

The wrestler tells TMZ, "Game recognize game, so I gotta respect his hustle. But when I catch him, I hope he can respect my Brooklyn-style beatdown."

JTG says he's been power dialing the Craigslist con artist ever since ... but it keeps going straight to voicemail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carvey

You bought scalped tickets on craigslist and they turned out to be fake? Wow, who would have seen that coming. Idiot.

Ray

JTG is a horrible wrestler, and will be flipping burgers soon enough. I hope the WWE NEVER shows him on TV again...blech

Sad sad

What? from craigslist? No way.

Truth

THIS IDIOT SHUD GET A BEAT DOWN FOR BUYING CRAP FROM CRAIGS LIST. GAME RESPECT GAME. MORONS DESERVE EACH OTHER.

NUFF SAID.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

WWE didnt hire him for his brains obviously.....
nice sunglasses..not

Irie

1) Buying from Craigs list does not = scam. If it did, the site would never last.
2) I got scammed as well by some punk who I found advertising all sorts of tickets as I continued to google him after the concert. These people are trash and are what make the world a difficult place.

I can't really give a "Brooklyn Style beat down", but if I ever saw that punk again I'd be willing to get my own butt beat to prove a point.

Fuck Celebrities

Who?

Pat D

PAY BACK FOR THE THE HUB CAPS HE STOLE WHEN HE WAS A KID......

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE TAKEN,,,,,

DUMB @SS

Teresa

They should definitely try to get craiglist closed down, there are so many bad things happening from that site. The internet can be a great thing but, if you don't do your homework and know which sites are good and which are not you can be in hot water. Why wouldn't he have tried ebay. Ebay is so much more safer than craiglist. It surprises me that a wrerstler wouldn't know the precautions.

Mikey

A grown man going to a lady gaga concert? He deserves to be ripped off.

Mikey

Whats JTG stand for, Just That Gay?!

A Lady Gaga concert? Really?

N.S. Ugezene

You can't buy **** on Craigslist man! It's suspect! Hell! They say that even the jobs are suspect. I just wish that Shad Gaspard wouldn't have stabbed JTG in the back so that they could beat the Holy hell outta' that punk ass scam artist. Lol. I laugh but this ish isn't actually funny.

ohreally

how brooklyn of u to buy lady gaga tickets lmao

Horndog