Cinnabun to Jesse James: Help! I Hate L.A.

8/27/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has moved on to greener pastures -- Austin, TX, -- but poor Cinnabun is still stuck in Long Beach, CA.

0826_jesse_james_cinnabun_ex_tmz

Jesse has officially moved lock, stock and barrel, but sans Cinnabun ... he says because his pooch is an escape artist and he needs to secure the fencing around his Austin property before shipping the pooch to the Lone Star State.

You'll recall ... Cinnabun turned up last February and was MIA for nearly a month, before the dog was returned 23 pounds lighter.

And Jesse says the dog went missing again a short time later.

NickSunset

Look I just live 5 miles away from Jesse's shop I can swing by and adopt Cinabun. I live by the beach so she will love it.

The only problem is I need to get some visible Tatoos because everytime I cross the City line into Long Beach I get pulled over and ticketed for not having Tatoos and when I told the officer I also was gamefully employed they through me in the Pokey for 3 days. It is against the law to be normal in the LBC.

ryan

Hey he seems OK, You all make tons of mistakes and we don't know the deal...who cares give the guy a shot, If it was that Moron in the White House we all would be so so sorry Oh you will get better etc...what a crock

Seriously?

It's not all that difficult to keep a dog contained and keep it from running off all the time, you just have to be smarter than the dog. Oh, wait....now I see the problem. Maybe the moron should find the dog a new home where people will properly care for her. Dogs are not accessories, you dork.

Shmuck

Run Cinnabun, Run!!!!!

REALbarbwire7

Funny how everyone is bashing Jesse over his dog. I know he loves his dogs (on the record). I'm sure he will have the dog with him when it's safe for him to be there. If he escaped from the shop, he can escape from anywhere! That's for sure. And you don't even know if he's really leaving his dog behind. You don't know when this photo was taken, and you certainly don't believe that Cinn is telling Jesse these words........right? Come on, now. You do know dog's can't talk?

sickofthelies

Cinnabun is fine, So is Jesse and his Family. His other 3 dogs. His Kid's other 2 dogs are all fine. The dog stayed in California, duh !!!! Jesse and Sandra had dogs in Texas and California last year too. Celb & Rich folk have People to stay in their homes and take care of the house, the cars and the dogs. So, he cheated on his wife, gets divorced and now everything he does is wrong? Leave him, his Kids and his dogs alone.

Tony

Keep him inside dumbass. If he means that much to you. I have 2 dogs they never run away.

Karen

I sincerely hope the James Family, and their dogs feel welcome in Texas! They are deserving of a peaceful life away from all the BS!
They seem like such an incredibly close, loving Family! Back TFOB's!

Kat49

This picture was taking months ago on the day Jesse got Cinnabun back from the lady that found him.

jaydub75

Ur cool in my book Jesse I how things work out in ur private live brother.

Carvey

"35.If it was that Moron in the White House we all would be so so sorry Oh you will get better etc...what a crock... Posted at 12:45 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by ryan"

Clearly you've never heard my opinions concerning the moron currently in the White House.

steelurchick1

NO.Not my home town.crap

maliamai30

This genius cannot keep the dog inside the house, or outside on a leash, This dog almost starved and died from being away from his pack. Jessie does not care about this dog. How can he deal with kids, if he cannot maturely handle a dog?

zadiemae31

I usually do not leave comments, but I thought this was a great post!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3