'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

dara

Like she has better things to do and better offers coming to her. Shes brokeass and she'll work for half the pay. she's a f'ing animal and should be locked away anyway.

Woot

If I lived anywhere near Theresa, I'd get a series of rabies shots just to be on the safe side. Am I the only one here who can imagine her biting into someone's flesh during one of her ballistic fits of rage?

And Caroline... something about her mouth when she "smiles" makes me want to slam a large paper bag over her head and superglue the edges to her shoulders.

lynn

Give me a break she isan't worth what she's paid now.She tries to act all hard give me a break.

SSmith

And that ambush against Danielle that Bravo set up was the worst disgrace. They've never done that before Andy and the 3 clowns against 1. They're even bringing in a 5th attack dog on the second segment. That whole trashy bunch should be tossed. They make the Sopranos look like high society. Caroline's retarded kid, Jacqueline's hood rat daughter and Theresa's half-wit pack of inbred ill-bred rug rats should all go. And especially pious Caroline who grabs the mike like she's John Gotti demanding explanations. WTF does she think she is? She's a cook and her kids are waiters. Theresa is obviously deranged. And Bravo sucks for letting them attack Danielle. Making her be quiet while the other scream obsenities and threats and then pretend that something's been done to me. I swear it's like Bizarro World.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Send this skank packing and her two ugly kids with absolutely no talent except for being obnoxious.

tatianna

Anyone who calls other's names and belittles them on these post...need not post. Welcome to TV 2010...this is what is broadcast..if you don't like it, don't watch it, change the channel.

Laura

(pounding on a table before the table flip...)

19 UNpaid creditors! Destitution Whore!
(Engaged 19 times, Prostitution Whore)

Laura

SCREAMING, Do Not Bring up my Family...

Get your fat ass offa TV... this is what you signed up for... you're not worth the $3K let alone $30K!

Take some acting lessons that way the next time you lie to the bankruptcy judge someone may believe you!

Oh BTW, Bravo does censor the comments to the blog posts. This has happened to me at least 10 different times so I no longer go2 Barfo.com (mean Bravo).

Woot

Re SSmith's comment:

"And especially pious Caroline who grabs the mike like she's John Gotti demanding explanations. WTF does she think she is?"

Omg, my sentiments EXACTLY. She's actually the one on the show I'd most like to see put in her place... whatever that happens to mean.

CurlyQ36

believe that Bravo is diluting the once "original" concept of the Real Housewives series. It was once a get away hour for me and I enjoyed getting a glimpse into a lifestyle that I do not live (or get to enjoy). It opened the door on successful women (and their families) and showed how they achieved their success & maintained it. It now seems to be about creating drama and unnecessary fights. We already have a reality show based on this criteria, it is called "The Bad Girls Club". The New Jersey Housewives I feel are the most disappointing...it is no longer interesting to watch the whole cast gang up on Danielle. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve this treatment but really..does it all have to be about the "feud". These women are just no longer interesting to me. Get rid of it.....show me Miami, Hawaii.....Palm Beach...anything but this crap!

thetruth

OK....put on your seat belts....my husband just read that Teresa's BROTHER had an affair with a black woman and had an illegitimate child with her...and THAT'S the nephew she didn't acknowledge. JOE REALLY DOES HAVE A LOVE CHILD...A BABY BOY!!!!!!! JOE IS CHEATING ON TERESA WITH A WOMAN NAME TARA AND TERESA KNOWS CAUSE SHE BUSTED HIM. HE DOESN'T HIDE TARA AT WORK THOUGH. SHE'S YOUNG, PETITE, AND A BLONDE. TARA DOESN'T HIDE HER REALTIONSHIP WITH JOE THOUGH CAUSE SHE LETS EVERYONE KNOWS CAUSE HE SUPPORTS HER.

Ralph

To all you haters out there, do you all live in a bubble ?? You all have perfect lives , stop saying nasty things about someones kids So Teresa flipped a table, or sreamed in someones face, you all have perfect lives ,you know what? dont watch the show who cares Teresa is still my favorite , Danielle is a trouble maker looking to cash in , and all you idiots fell for it!!

SSmith

Okay, Ralph so Theresa flipped a table...so Theresa yelled at someone...what about so Theresa encouraged a teenager to attack someone...or okay Theresa cheated the bankruptcy court and hid her book advance...or okay Theresa is a freakin lunatic? You're the one that bought the Trashy Theresa hype. Taxpayers are carrying her and I, for one, don't feel like I should have to pay for Marie Antoinette serving sushi to a bunch of Jersey lowlifes that make the Soprano women look like society debutantes.
Thetruth - Don't know if what you're saying is the truth but it puts some sense to the actions of that nitwit family. Wish you could reference an article!

And isn't "Prostitution Whore" an oxymoron? At least we know it was said by a moron--Theresa.

Red45

Fire her, already! Her 15 minutes is so up.

pinkladee

Of all of the NJHousewacks Danielle is the most interesting. She is flawed and different but she is relatable. Theresa is a foul mouthed tramp who thinks she can bully everyone with her outrageous behavior. Bravo needs to get rid of all of these SWAMP TRASH women. So.... if Theresa wants to walk .... then ..get to steppin ... she loooked better coming than she did COMING!