Vince Neil DUI -- Nearly Three Times the Legal Limit

9/4/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil didn't just fail three field sobriety tests during his June DUI bust -- he failed epically ... with a blood alcohol level almost three times the legal limit, according to police.

0901_vince_neil_doc_EX
TMZ obtained the Las Vegas PD report, which says Neil was pulled over for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone and for "weaving between the lanes."

According to the report, Vince reeked of booze, copped to swilling three glasses of bubbly and flunked three field sobriety tests. Cops claim he eventually gave up by saying, "I can't do this."

Vince was able to blow -- for two breathalyzer tests -- and according to the report he registered .215 and .216 ... well over the .08 limit.

Neil has since been charged with DUI and speeding -- and is set to be arraigned on September 27.

Chia

I saw an interview with him boasting how he got away with murder (for killing that guy). Put him to sleep. Waste of space.

lb

Vince Neil killed a guy while driving drunk in 1984, next thing ya know he'll be getting paid to be on Dr. Drew's stupid show whining about this...urgh. LOSER!

dan

Vince who???

lead

there was no consequence when he killed someone else before while drunk so.......of course he's still drinking and driving, he obviously didn't care then and doesn't care now and neither does our system!!!!

Freaks!

Call me whenever you need a sober driver to pick you up with your Lambo!

christine

i would do him

ó|ó

Did he change his name? In those papers it says his last name is Neil. That's his middle name. His real name is Vincent Neil Wharton.

Rachie

How quickly he's forgotten killing his friend in the 80's,seems like a lifetime ago, heh Vince? At least you've had a life.

nikki

This dude makes me SICK. He already killed his friend and seriously injured 2 other people years ago. If that was anyone else behind the wheel they'd be in PRISON! WTF?! You'd think he would have learned a lesson. He must be retarded. Its the only explaination.

CaliGirl

Yes Vince seriously injured 2 people in a head-on collision with a vw bug in his Pantera in 1984. He was driving home from a liquor store when he lived in Redondo Beach; his passenger, Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley, was killed. He got out of the car with a beer in his hand saying "It's alright." He was charged with a DUI and vehicular manslaughter, was sentenced to 30 days in jail (though he only served 18 days). The Crue would later release two box sets entitled "Music to Crash Your Car to". He really needs to go to rehab before he kills anyone else.

LolliGrudge

He really is an idiot! Years ago I was at a small show and he was there! I was obviously pregnant and he pushed me out of his way. Looked at me and walked away! He was wasted ! Some people never change! No apology or even a hand to help me up! The rest of the people he was with were horrified by his behavior. I will never ever forget that!

rocnrick

This moron is just like ALOT of celeb' types who think they own the world and noone can touch them and I think it's high time our court system starts to make examples of these ego maniacs by putting them in jail for a long time, no plea bargins, no fines (that's a joke) and ESP. IF THEY HAVE PRIOR'S!!!!!!!! If Joe blow normal citizen got any of these charge's, WE ALL KNOW what happen's to them. Money and high priced attorney's keep these idiot's out of jail. I met V.N. awhile back at the RAINBOW and he hasn't changed. This guy needs jail time, b4 he kill's some innocent person.

C. Pete

I partied with those boys all over the Sunset strip, like at the Rainbow, etc. Nikki- You'll hate me for this, but- "Hi Frank Junior"! That's for stealing Pam Thompson from me...

Yup Vince could really pound 'em down and yes, he was at fault for a vehicular death.

Good luck Vince- hope you come out as clean as O.J. did!

Tommy, keep rockin'- I'm consistently doing 240 bpm on the bass pedals now- be afraid!

chris

Yeah Neil killed Razzle from HANOI ROCKS. My brother was killed four weeks ago in a single car crash; he was three time the legal limit. Come on people stop the ****ing maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mish

Poster 27, just wanted to say, he's not retarded, he's a flaming alcoholic though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments