"NJ Housewife" Kim G -- From 2-Faced to 2-Pieces

9/8/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While at the Jersey Shore this weekend, wannabe "Real Housewives of New Jersey" villain Kim G had no one to double-cross ... so she showed off her mature lady parts in a hot pink bikini instead.

0907_kim_g_real_hw_launch
Classy Kim, age unknown, really is a Shore thing.

feebee

I don't even know where to start on that thing...

Phreaky

Kim G. - when you are bitter about your age or just being old in general, as you clearly are, it shows on your face. Just remember that.

Kelly

I think she looks great for her age myself. I hope when I'm her age I have that attitude. I most likely won't wear a 2 piece when I'm over 40 though! Alot of 30 year olds wouldn't have the nerve to wear this bikini.
Her complexion is great too.
That's old money for ya. No stress, man.

Now her back stabbing is another story...NOT pretty.

At least she's happy and THANK GOD it's not the big chic in the one pic with her!!

pizza

Nothing wrong with that.

Hep

Cracks me up that this rich bitch can buy a half way decent body, but when you look at her neck and hands, it shows exactly how old she is....and when she opens that awful foul mouth of hers, it makes it even worse.

Kim, stick to buying a bikini made for a 60 yo and not an 18 yo.

Sad that you don't do anything for your daughter to make her look prettier. I know, it's ALL about YOU.

Sad, sad pitiful foul...

Next time you're in for lipo to get that body *ugh, shutter @ thought*, have them lipo out your mouth. Once you have a vulgar Jersey girl mouth, always have one. No amt of money will save ya.

Rita

Since when does the Jersey Shore have palm trees? C'mon TMZ if you are going to report on stuff at least get it right.

Mee

Tough, leathery skin, "BED BUGS" can't bite into her

Get back to work!

Is she a celebrity?

Why oh Why?

She looks fantastic for her age!
Actually, for ANY age.

Never seen her before and okey, guess she has been under the knife a few times. I still wish I looked just half as good as she does.

Ann CasaBella Mulberry St NYC

I guess her toy boy married Boyfriend Tom Murro Celebrity
Magnet could not get away from his wife and daughters this
Labor Day Weekend, I guess we all have our crosses to bear
even when we are worth millions.

pammie8

This nasty old coot is heinous! Backstabber, didnt accomplish her mission of being a "popular" girl. LMFAO why would she want to hang out with those mafioso wanna bes and that rabid grape ape!

Tinalouise

Sorry but all of the lipo and tucks in the world won't change the fact that you still have old wrinkly arms and sagging skin not to mention it also won't change what a ****ty person you are.

Lisa

Beauty fades, but implants last forever! HAHAHAHAHA!

Get over it..

Get it Granny!

Nancy

So wrong on so many levels.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments